What Really Works From One Professional - page 60

no movement

and besides all i think it is not good to trade any system another month. because big budgets are already on holidays like JDs,....

Congrats kekec12 on your 333.

Way to go!

Where's your next target?

Thanks for the broker name too. I'll look into it.

Dex

140 pips

hi guys..

this might be my new entry signal after DT-ZigZag has appeared.

I think it's good for entry confirmation.

Any comments?

Files:
myjd.jpg  185 kb

Another confirmation on 15M

Files:
myjd15m.jpg  177 kb

It popped nicely through two 90 sets on the Ab Fib framework. It's been doiing it fairly consistently for the last few weeks.

niceguy777:
It popped nicely through two 90 sets on the Ab Fib framework. It's been doiing it fairly consistently for the last few weeks.

Ab Fib? What is it? What does it have to do with this strategy?

Can you please only posts here as it relates to this strategy? There has been many posts lately that have nothing to do with what JD's strategy is and they confuse other people trying to trade this strategy. All these Floats assumptions, Zig Zags, Elliott Wave counts are just your interpretations.

None of those things give you an entry/exit signal by itself. This is not a signaling system. If you are looking for are looking for an easy signal system you are in the wrong thread, open a different one. If you are learning the system like many others, present it in a way that you are learning and is bound to make incorrect assumptions. That would help a lot of others who are reading and benefitting from this strategy

Lenny:
Ab Fib? What is it? What does it have to do with this strategy?

Can you please only posts here as it relates to this strategy? There has been many posts lately that have nothing to do with what JD's strategy is and they confuse other people trying to trade this strategy. All these Floats assumptions, Zig Zags, Elliott Wave counts are just your interpretations.

None of those things give you an entry/exit signal by itself. This is not a signaling system. If you are looking for are looking for an easy signal system you are in the wrong thread, open a different one. If you are learning the system like many others, present it in a way that you are learning and is bound to make incorrect assumptions. That would help a lot of others who are reading and benefitting from this strategy

Ha! Pardon me for breathing, but I thought we are all here to learn! I don't see much in the latter parts of this thread that has 'strategy' written all over it, I don't agree with the original post, and I am suggesting something that really works here. If you want to know more, take a look at my website. I can see that a lot of people are getting very confused in this thread, and I know that people are beginning to use the Ab Fib framework with MT4 very successfully.

Perhaps you should look at the first post and see who actually started the thread before complaining.

Also hasnt JD taken his merry men in search of riches else where?

niceguy777:
Ha! Pardon me for breathing, but I thought we are all here to learn! I don't see much in the latter parts of this thread that has 'strategy' written all over it, I don't agree with the original post, and I am suggesting something that really works here. If you want to know more, take a look at my website. I can see that a lot of people are getting very confused in this thread, and I know that people are beginning to use the Ab Fib framework with MT4 very successfully.

Very good. Start your new thread and invite people to learn your strategy. I am sure you will find many traders interested in your strategy especially since it has a magical word "Fib" in it.

gordon:
Perhaps you should look at the first post and see who actually started the thread before complaining. Also hasnt JD taken his merry men in search of riches else where?

Um, I did. What difference does that make? And who's complaining? I'm just making a contribution here.

Reason: