What Really Works From One Professional - page 56

Closed at 1.8387. DT ZIGZAG showed buy signal so I got out. 13 + 43= 56 pips. I haven't made 56 pips on a trade in about a month.

Morpheus,

On the triggerpage template that JD shared with us, on the chart there are little red circles that show up now and then. Do you know what are they indicating?

Trag,

The manuals (per say) that JD said to mail him for, did that explain the combination of all the indicators and such in the triggerpage template, and how to use them together to identify entry/exit or is it just for each individual indicators? I haven't written him because I'm sure he was totally swamped with email.

Well, then tell us what to look at. I got like 1000 things on my chart. It's ranging right now anyway.

I think those red things are related to the shi-channel. When price breaks out of the channel, those red things appear I think.

Ok, but if you don't go by the DT-ZIGZAG for buy/sell signals then what do you look at? It's the only thing so far that has made me any money on this system.

I think DT ZIGZAG is one of those conservative stops. It gives you a conservative idea of when to get out.

I assumed those were the float analysis and Dianpoli papers. I'm buying now at 1.8381. 5 min shows a new float starting.

I'll have to read about the murrey math indicator. I don't know anything about it. It doesn't look like zigzag repaints. It could, though. You think it's going up. I hope.

Hello Morpheous

The Float Anaylsis PDF file reads that "absolute bottom formations and absolute top formations always contain a single float turnover with a valid breakout trading point. IN addtion (and I think most important) single float turnovers with a valid trading point can be found AT CONSOLIDATION AREAS at all price levels." (pg. 22)

Typically, the author (Steve Woods) suggests these are breakout points. On the JD69 setup we see consolidation at those points of MA cabeling (bunching together). These areas would be great trading opportunities IF at the same time you received a single float turnover and a DT-ZigZag signal.

Cheers,

COTtrader

Hit my t/p at 1.8404 . Hope I don't miss out on too many more pips. I'm already up

56 + 23 = 79 pips today. God damn. I never even made that in a week.

I think we are on wave 4 corrective wave. Wave 5 about to begin. It's going to drop. It looks like a near perfect elliot wave.

Good point

COTtrader:
The Float Anaylsis PDF file reads that "absolute bottom formations and absolute top formations always contain a single float turnover with a valid breakout trading point. IN addtion (and I think most important) single float turnovers with a valid trading point can be found AT CONSOLIDATION AREAS at all price levels." (pg. 22)

Typically, the author (Steve Woods) suggests these are breakout points. On the JD69 setup we see consolidation at those points of MA cabeling (bunching together). These areas would be great trading opportunities IF at the same time you received a single float turnover and a DT-ZigZag signal.

Cheers,

COTtrader
Reason: