What Really Works From One Professional - page 38

sovo1970:
Hi, I am trying to compile the Phat_ZigZag indicator, but it has an error in it. can someone post the update version. thanks in advance. Thanks Jimmy for the doc and Lenny for the manual. especially JD for posting the syst.

Here they are

Files:

Morpheus:
Supernoob, You got 2 posts and this is what you say. If you were in any way referring to me, I was merely trying to help people with their obvious spyware problems. And making people aware of a program called Advanced Get. I had never heard of it. Many on here including myself had never heard of Elwave before this thread. If there was a super program that was available somewhere, I would sure be glad someone made me aware of it. And I PM'd johnny and thanked him a few days ago for making everyone aware of Elwave and the "v" pattern he has found. Knowledge is what we are after.

I dont think anyone meant anything by what was said....thanks for making us aware in the first palce about the spyware...

Well done jimmy lad keep it up....things will only improve, takes time but you will start to see the whole picture....You will all do well, know why, because the people who have been in the paltalk chatroom are as keen as mustard to learn.

jonnydenver69:
Thanks for your input..I have set up a chat room on echat....email me for details, i will still log into paltalk on Monday morning to collect the straglers.....

hmmmm

www.echat.com is not coming up?????

is this the correct website?

cheers

pikachucom:
hmmmm

www.echat.com is not coming up?????

is this the correct website?

cheers

No, it is not.

Use this one instead www.ensignsoftware.com

Hello JD,

Came across your Paltalk room last thursday and after just listening in for the the two days became more and more interested. Would love to learn the system you use and are kind enough to share. Have read your thread from start to finish, again very interesting and informative (just trying to get my head around it all).

I see you have a new new chat room and that it is password protected so would just like to ask permission to join you there.

Thank you in advance.

wolf:
Hello JD,

Came across your Paltalk room last thursday and after just listening in for the the two days became more and more interested. Would love to learn the system you use and are kind enough to share. Have read your thread from start to finish, again very interesting and informative (just trying to get my head around it all).

I see you have a new new chat room and that it is password protected so would just like to ask permission to join you there.

Thank you in advance.

Mee too. Please send over the password.

Thanks

Float

Pip Trip:
Interesting stuff here JD!

With the float, are you mainly looking at the 1hr for the ride down/up and the start/end of a new histo?

Also, what's your setting? 100?

Cheers

When I downloaded the float indicator ,the default was set at 200. Should we use 200 or 100?

Before the thread fills up with “Me Too” JD did say email him your email address for the chat room.

Could be an initiative test

Troiius the float is set at 200 in the template

Mart

Mart-hart you are of course correct ......so thanks for kindly pointing that out.

Cheers!

Reason: