Firebird EA - page 9

According to my understanding it is EA informing you that you got your PipsLoss = 500 on your account. It is just informing. Warning. Do you see this PipsLoss = 500 in your settings? So, you got it and EA is informing you about it. You may change this PipsLoss to more higheir value and alert should be stopped (it will start to alert once again when you will have more floating loss on open orders - as it is just informing you as a warning).

I did not test this version of Firebird sorry.

newdigital:
According to my understanding it is EA informing you that you got your PipsLoss = 500 on your account. It is just informing. Warning. Do you see this PipsLoss = 500 in your settings? So, you got it and EA is informing you about it. You may change this PipsLoss to more higheir value and alert should be stopped (it will start to alert once again when you will have more floating loss on open orders - as it is just informing you as a warning). I did not test this version of Firebird sorry.

yes... that is correct.

so i must change piploss more higher value?

okay then.. i'll do it.

thanks a lot...

can anyone help i have downloaded three different versions of firebird and copied them into the experts folder and attached to different charts this morning and i can't get any to work, trade on Friday =1 experts is selected in meta4 i can't think of anything else to do to fix this.

Taming the Beast

Hi All

First let me say this Firebird v.3.2 Fixed is the best EA I've ever used.

BUT, it's out of control!!!

It's taking 13 Lots and 21 Lots and it just holds negative positions where as if I could keep it at 1 to 3 maybe 4 lots it wouldn't be as bad. It just waits until it makes money. Yesterday it hit 34 of 35 with some big winners and one loser but excellent results. But my real account could never take that burden.

How do I get it to only trade up to 3 lots instead of 13 or 21??? I don't really understand all the parameters in the setup.

Thanks for any help.

Mr Chips

I've just loaded 3.2 yesterday with a $100,000 demo account last night. It's up to $127K right now, even with a $30k stop loss. I have fourteen charts open, and it seems to keep a 50% drawdown. So I know what you're talking about.

To tame the beast, leave all of the settings as they are, and just try to work with two or three charts. Keep posting your results.

Mr Chips:
Hi All

First let me say this Firebird v.3.2 Fixed is the best EA I've ever used.

BUT, it's out of control!!!

It's taking 13 Lots and 21 Lots and it just holds negative positions where as if I could keep it at 1 to 3 maybe 4 lots it wouldn't be as bad. It just waits until it makes money. Yesterday it hit 34 of 35 with some big winners and one loser but excellent results. But my real account could never take that burden.

How do I get it to only trade up to 3 lots instead of 13 or 21??? I don't really understand all the parameters in the setup.

Thanks for any help.

Mr Chips

Still using Firebird

Is anyone still using Firebird? No one has posted here for a long time. Did everyone switch to a different EA?

What is the newest version?

What do I change for a pair using 5 numbers after the period?

Firebird statement from live acc

Hi,

Here is statement from LiteForex mini acc.

Firebird v1.0c, default settings, M1 timeframe.

Files:
statement_2.htm  28 kb

Thanks, JasonV

I hadn't thought of using it on 1 minute charts. I'm finding that it does much better with three or four pairs than ten or nineteen. My demo account with Firebird was stuck in a narrow range for about three days, and it came to life as soon as I switched to the one minute charts.

jasonv:
Hi,

Here is statement from LiteForex mini acc.

Firebird v1.0c, default settings, M1 timeframe.

Detailed statement 3 days

Hi,

here is detailed statement for 3 days from the beginning of current week.

Real account. 5 pairs, M1 time frame.

FireBird_v1.0c

I'm using Version 3.2 Fixed. Newdigital, can you post 3.2 and indicator here? I'm not sure where I got this version, but it's the best.

The spikes in the equity curve are on account of the money management feature. This is a $5,000 demo account less than 24 hours old. One minute chart, five or six pairs.

Reason: