Universal MA Cross EA - page 95

seb7513:
Thank's Thank's Thank's MrTools, I hope that I would get this indicator to find much better parameters. It is nice of you to dedicate time to requests like mine. Hoping that it benefits everyone.

Thank's.

Sébastien.

Here you go Sébastien. It doesn't trade much back testing wise.Also on the Better volume made a version without the alerts to be used for the EA.

That was fast Thank you. I'll test it and you will give back. Thank you again.

The backtest does not work when the active bettervolume indicator. When we disable the backtest works again. I either run on a demo account will turn on, but I think it does not take order.

seb7513:
The backtest does not work when the active bettervolume indicator. When we disable the backtest works again. I either run on a demo account will turn on, but I think it does not take order.

I had to use a ma cross of something like 5 fast and 12 slow on 1 minute to get it to backtest,but it also worked on M15 with that set up not many trades though, am working on a different version because I think it should be trading more.

mrtools:
I had to use a ma cross of something like 5 fast and 12 slow on 1 minute to get it to backtest,but it also worked on M15 with that set up not many trades though, am working on a different version because I think it should be trading more.

This one is using a different volume indicator, gets more trades but still not many, the picture is using default settings on M15 timeframe.

mrtools:
Here you go Sébastien. It doesn't trade much back testing wise.Also on the Better volume made a version without the alerts to be used for the EA.

MR tools I was wondering if u cud put another filter similar to look up that will open a position only if the closing bar price is within a certain distance from the cross.. In other words like minimum cross we should have a maximum cross distance and associated lookup bars. This will prevent getting into trade after quick and big move.. Just being conservative...Thanks

sachin_syd:
MR tools I was wondering if u cud put another filter similar to look up that will open a position only if the closing bar price is within a certain distance from the cross.. In other words like minimum cross we should have a maximum cross distance and associated lookup bars. This will prevent getting into trade after quick and big move.. Just being conservative...Thanks

Sachin_syd, if I can figure out how to do it, will add it.

mrtools:
This one is using a different volume indicator, gets more trades but still not many, the picture is using default settings on M15 timeframe.

Thank you for adding the indicator. Now remains to try

mrtools:
Sachin_syd, if I can figure out how to do it, will add it.

Can u also have the max distance setup in ver 5 similar to price cross ea ( donno what ver 6 is abt) Cheers Mate!

Hi mr tools - apologies for delayed response-small crisis now rectified! I have had no messages at all & have checked the journal. However on Monday I will make all 3 2* bigger etc to see.

Regards

Jeff

Reason: