The "XO"-Method......... - page 53

ValeoFX:
Trust this meets with your requests and wishing you best of the best, always.

Most kind of you.. Thank you again!

Cheers,

cubesteak

Files:
exit_on_5m.gif  24 kb

ValeoFX

I need to understand your Post 524. The GREEN and RED bar in the 4TF XO2 window is for exiting a position possibly. While the Stoch window is just used as a confirmation to the other indicators, is that correct?

To all:

I haven't been as active at the forum since I started working my regular day job again. I can't trade either the NY or the London market....what a shame!

Anyhow, I do come and visit and look around. I will become more active when the rush is over and I can have some more time. I love this forum and all that happens here. Just because I haven't been around doesn't mean I'm not interested, I just don't have as much time as I used to.

I kindly thank all the membership for the sharing and learning, the camaraderie. You are the reason this forum is so special.

Yours,

moneyline

moneyline:
To all:

I haven't been as active at the forum since I started working my regular day job again. I can't trade either the NY or the London market....what a shame!

Anyhow, I do come and visit and look around. I will become more active when the rush is over and I can have some more time. I love this forum and all that happens here. Just because I haven't been around doesn't mean I'm not interested, I just don't have as much time as I used to.

I kindly thank all the membership for the sharing and learning, the camaraderie. You are the reason this forum is so special.

Yours,

moneyline

And so special are you too. Wish you well in your new job.

Best wishes, always.

et_phonehome_2:
ValeoFX I need to understand your Post 524. The GREEN and RED bar in the 4TF XO2 window is for exiting a position possibly. While the Stoch window is just used as a confirmation to the other indicators, is that correct?

FULL GREEN / RED obviously that all 4 timeframes are in agreement and that the trade may be on.

When the FULL colours change, apply what I had written in the post.

Stochastic shows one of 2 things: either the position of the present cycle or divergence.

In this instance the Sto. was going down and the signal came on XO, so you had to exit.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Thanks for clearing that up, I missed that point, its why I didn't understand it....

New Xo believer

Hello, I have been following this thread with great intrest. I really like what I have seen this week. I have tried lots of ea's over the year in testing. Simply, I have yet to find something that is as consistent as a good manual trading system.

I have modified the catfx50 to what I find gives good results. Having said that I really like the xo-method. I find the tf5 suites my style. Get in with a good signal and out with a good exit signal.

Hats off to everyone who has contributed and made it a good method.

Just one thing. I have tried to enter some of the current settings into a template, but for what ever reason can not. Is it possible for someone to post a template that reflects the screen shot in post 524? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks ever so much.

Darren

darren,

You're lucky stumbling upon this thread! Not sure if it's the "hidden" title, the word "repaint" or what but consider yourself a fortunate one.

You mention the CATFX system. Wait till one of those numerous trading days when you enter a nice, smoothe Valeo trade, then switch up to your CAT charts just in time to see it riding over the 50MA for an additional 25-75 pips. SWEET!

Good luck with all.

dazminder:
Hello, I have been following this thread with great intrest. I really like what I have seen this week. I have tried lots of ea's over the year in testing. Simply, I have yet to find something that is as consistent as a good manual trading system.

I have modified the catfx50 to what I find gives good results. Having said that I really like the xo-method. I find the tf5 suites my style. Get in with a good signal and out with a good exit signal.

Hats off to everyone who has contributed and made it a good method.

Just one thing. I have tried to enter some of the current settings into a template, but for what ever reason can not. Is it possible for someone to post a template that reflects the screen shot in post 524? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks ever so much.

Darren

Thank you for your kind words, Darren. Always appreciated. I tried loading the Template you requested yesterday, but something went awfully wrong and when I posted it, my pc started opening webpages at a rate of knots (28 to be precise).

However, here is the next attempt, otherwise I need your private e-mail address.

Best wishes.

SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM UNABLE TO GET IT LOADED. SO PLEASE SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Reason: