Forex Freeway - page 9

maniek:
On gbpchf TP is achieved but with sl 30 pips

Maniek,

Great job. If you are comfortable with your money management, then take the trades. As long as you work with the freeway then it should keep you in the right direction. Again, great job.

DeSoft

Desoft,

is there any condition you would abort a trade?

Like a lane is changing color when in a trade?

Hello to all

Thanks to DeSoft and everyone contributing here.....

Great team work as usual....

Back to me, if you permit me for a short question :

Since i am still a FULL NEWBIE in this Fx Game , i would like to know if it would be possible to get at the left of the 4 CCI vertical bars, 2 more bars :

1 for 5 mn TF

1 for 1 mn TF

AND ALSO :

Possibility to reduce the space beetween each vertical bar...It would permit to add the 2 more bars, without eating too much space on the Market bars... Just my 0000.1 pip

Probably it is not ( or slightly NOT ) necessary for you, Guys, already experienced FX traders....

But for me, still FULLY EMOTIONAL in this Ocean of un predictable waves, i guess it could be a welcome help. ( sorry for approximate english, i am french ).

Anyway, thanks for all your help and knowledge...

Greatly appreciated.

Regards

DV

Dan S:
Desoft,

is there any condition you would abort a trade?

Like a lane is changing color when in a trade?

Dan,

I have aborted a trade just like that before. It started at a support pivot and I decided to take profit with just +8. As soon as I did, it reversed and went against my previous position. So, it would have to depend on several factors. Are there any s/r pivots, possible fibs, MA's, trendlines, or previous high/lows. You can always wait and find a more optimal trade later. Hope this helps.

DeSoft

maniek:
Hi Desoft, can you verify my setup? Thanks

I booked +20 on this trade.

Total closed trades so far +18.

One loss with -22 and 2x +20.

Edit:

+20 on a long cable play.

Up +38 today.

Ok, now I paid for the luxury of wide stops.

Got my ass whipped on the consumer confidence on a short swissy and u/j with -45 and -54. Down now -61 for the day.

On the original 4 column indicator you could display the actual numbers of the moving averages on the columns. Does anyone know what has to be done to this version to get them to appear again ? They are very useful

don.gading:
On the original 4 column indicator you could display the actual numbers of the moving averages on the columns. Does anyone know what has to be done to this version to get them to appear again ? They are very useful

Right click on your chart and click "properties", select the "common" tab and select "show object descriptions".

DeSoft

Brilliant !! Thanks Desoft. These numbers are the dynamic support and resistance numbers. Try ma close and exponential

Just had a closer look and unfortunately thats not it. there are ma's in the code, fib sequence and their numbers show on the columns to correspond with the ma on the chart if you plot it, for each time frame. They show up with object description unticked

Reason: