Super Signals Indicator - page 28

Please read the above post again (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) : fractals are looking for maximum and minimum on 5 bars (current bar + 2 bars left + 2 bars right) Super signals do the same thing but for period 24 by default if you are using the one from the first post. I do not know what periods are using other versions of super signals but the principle is the same as the above described

Please do not compare what is incomparable. Everything was explained in the previous post (even that those are fractals and super signals with period set to 5 compared)

Here is some code that is quite simple to read. This is how fractals finds high fractal (the source of it you can download from MQL official site - here : Fractals. - MQL4 Code Base ) :
dCurrent=High; if(dCurrent>High && dCurrent>High && dCurrent>High && dCurrent>High)[/php]
And this is how Super signals finds the highest high of dist period (source of it on the first page of this thread) :
[php] hhb = Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,dist,i-dist/2);

if (i==hhb)

Replace the dist with 5 and you have a metatrader built in fractal.

PS: when in the hell I told that fractals or super signals are based on volume? You mixed me with someone else.

I repeat : super signals is fractals with different period of finding highs and lows (I say it that way because fractals as indicator were "invented" before super signals). Believe it or not it is so.

PPS: in order to prevent some more posts trying to prove that super trend is not fractals : here is a metatrader 5 version of adjustable length fractals (yes - the famous "super signals"). On the chart : fractals, periods 25,50,100 (actually 25,51,101 since I decided to remove the inequality that exists in super signals indicator for even periods (it then compares 1 bar less on the left than on the right)) and on lower the same but with super signals indicator (metatrader 4 version from post 1 with dist set as external in order to allow adjustable periods and adjustable distance of of arrows from bars - I did not change anything else - it still repaints)

Whoever can code, can check that the metatrader 5 version is in fact fractals (especially the >= and <= conditions that are characteristic to fractals) and that still the results are the same

That is all on subject

regards

Mladen

mladen:

Mladen:

Please do not spend any more time on making up stories that super signal and fractals are the same...I understand that you don’t want to convert current code of super signal written for mt4 into mt5. Let’s make this subject close for you. No need your response anymore.

Thank you.

P.S. It would be appreciated if there is any willing programmer to convert super signal into mt5. Thank you in advance.

So even when you see that they are the same (all it takes is to look at 2 charts) you still do not "believe". And when you get the thing converted to metatrader 5 you still "refuse to believe". Funny, very funny :):) But then, "beliefs" usually are like that : blind

Wish you all the best in a quest for a properly coded meatatrader 5 version of "super signals" that is going to be different in values than the one I posted. And yes you are right : it is pointless to prove anything to those that are in fact after something not written in their posts

btw: this mornings super trends for metatrader 4 (upper) and adjustable fractals for metatrader 5 (lower) And now this is going to be a final post of mine regarding this matter. As far as I am concerned it is concluded

mima:
Mladen:

Please do not spend any more time on making up stories that super signal and fractals are the same...I understand that you don’t want to convert current code of super signal written for mt4 into mt5. Let’s make this subject close for you. No need your response anymore.

Thank you.

P.S. It would be appreciated if there is any willing programmer to convert super signal into mt5. Thank you in advance.
Files:
ss_-_4.gif  26 kb
ss_-_5.png  70 kb

how has the indicator like the attachment ?

thanks

Files:

Help

Any can help me about this indicator ?

Im courios to know how it works....what it use ? moving average ? or something else ? thx for ur time !

danielgiampaolo:
Any can help me about this indicator ? Im courios to know how it works....what it use ? moving average ? or something else ? thx for ur time !

i'm not sure, but i do know that it repaints.

danielgiampaolo:
Any can help me about this indicator ? Im courios to know how it works....what it use ? moving average ? or something else ? thx for ur time !

if you read whole thread you know what this indicator is for...

the answer to your question is

this indicator looking for current highers' high or lowers' low to alert you. however as current highers' high or lowers' low well change, that is reason why this indicator reprint.

Adjustable Fractal indi for MT4?

Hi,

the standard Fractals indicator defines a fractal high as having at least two lower highs before and after it. Does anyone have an adjustable fractal for Metatrader 4 where I can adjust it to a different number ? Such as 4 lower highs before and after it. Or 1 lower high before and after it? (Visa Versa for fractal lows)

In other words, I want to have an input where I can put in a number and have the fractal calculated accordingly.

The reason I wish to have this is because I have a coder who I am paying to develop what I call a "Swing Stop" that will track these fractals. So in an uptrend, the Swing Stop will trail fractal lows until one is broken. Then it will trail down fractal highs until one is broken etc on and on... stop and reverse. This is a great way to know instantly the prevailing trend based on price action and screen whatever trading method you're using... can also be used for stops on your position.

I paid $150 for the Swing Stop to be coded using the standard fractal indicator but it would be that much better if I could have him code it with an adjustable Fractal. Of course, if someone helps me with this adjustable fractal, I will gladly share the Swing Stop with my compliments as it would save me the expense of paying to get the adjustable fractal coded.

Please if anyone could help ASAP with an adjustable Fractal indicator, it would be much appreciated. It must work in Metatrader 4. Thanks.

Reply here or email me at jtimpson1@verizon.net

Jim

Here you go
PS : the usual : if you want to compare it to built in metatrader fractals indicator set the period to 5. Difference can be only on current fractal which is not going to be shown in the built in version, while this one treats it as a candidate and shows it even on a current bar. If it fails it will be removed (so, yes, it "repaints", but all fractals are repainting, as everybody knows )

A pleasant weekend to all

price trend indicator

dear increase,

could u please tell me that is this indicator or some other like super signal indicator can be used in commodity market (like gold, silver etc..) also....

as I'm new one in this forum so feeling bit confuse about it...

thanx in advance....

Reason: