TrendstrenghtEMA - page 2

Hello Braindancer,

Thanks for having made known to us this indicator and thank you with pengie for this work and this ea. I cannot currently test this ea but I will follow the progression

I want everyone to know that it is not the indicator that fx007 showed us, but didn't wanted to share with us. It's diffrent story,

I don't know what he uses and I don't want to know because mine indicator is better, and will be even better as I'm still improving it.

Greets !

Hi

I attched this EA to charts but there is no trade and even in back testing also it is not opening any trade.

Pls can any one look the codeing of EA

Hi I am using FXDD Demo account

pengie:
You can enter TP and SL at the properties page. And yes, trades will open in the opposite direction.

Could one way be: open 2 positions; 1st closed with a fixed tp, tp & tl or anything else and 2nd position closed if the direction changes and a new position is opened??

Hi

Opening of 2 position is war away. still Ea did not opn 1 trade in my account. let it first open one trade.

hi

i'm testing the simple system live.i have opend two orders.we should wait for the result.....

If it comes to problems with EA, Pengie should help, as he is the one who created it.

Very good Kamyar, let's wait and see the results , the system is indeed very simple, but the whole idea of that indicator is to make trading as simple as can be on one hand, and on the other one to keep the number of trades very small so we can spend less of our money on spread costs.

I hope it will be profitable for you.

I'am now trying to create something suitable for H4 timeframe.

Braindancer:
If it comes to problems with EA, Pengie should help, as he is the one who created it.

Very good Kamyar, let's wait and see the results , the system is indeed very simple, but the whole idea of that indicator is to make trading as simple as can be on one hand, and on the other one to keep the number of trades very small so we can spend less of our money on spread costs.

I hope it will be profitable for you.

I'am now trying to create something suitable for H4 timeframe.

hi

thanks man u already did well.keep going dude

kumawat:
Hi

I attched this EA to charts but there is no trade and even in back testing also it is not opening any trade.

Pls can any one look the codeing of EA

The EA don't open trades that often if you attached it to H1 charts because it is waiting for the histogram to flip direction. For example, EURUSD H1 chart has no trade today.

For back testing, it should work as I have tried it myself. Look at the Journal section. Did you see any errors there?

Reason: