Harmonic Trading - page 582

krelian99:
Here you find it. There is also a search function.

Sorry for persistence

How do I set him only to see dragon patterns?

For dragons only? There are more nice unorthodox patterns as 4-Point-Continuation, 5-0, 3-Drives and the good old Gartley, Shark, Cypher and Butterfly.

2 gtudor

select patterns=8

dragon=True

4-point, 3 dr= false

AB=CD= 0

Hello, I can not reproduce the template of krelian99, it is possible to share it, thank you infinitely

i see that the patterns not reliable. how do you enter a clean trade? my trade usually reverse with zup. any rules you follow guys?

costadelsol:
Hello, I can not reproduce the template of krelian99, it is possible to share it, thank you infinitely

This is my temporary 'template'. TheHarmonicIndi is more a tool than an indicator. You learn a lot with it and get a good feeling what can be a pattern and what is a pattern that won't vanish the next minutes. The dragon is reliable and will hit at least TP1.

poruchik:
2 gtudor

select patterns=8

dragon=True

4-point, 3 dr= false

AB=CD= 0

Thanks very much !

gsbharaj:
i see that the patterns not reliable. how do you enter a clean trade? my trade usually reverse with zup. any rules you follow guys?

You have more than one pattern, they are spread all over the place. You must pick the good ones and hope, that they carry the price. As help you can take this double Donchian Channel. In the channel are also patterns, but they are not of interest. Only the ones that hit the channel twice, better 3 times. This is a messy situation but worth it. With time comes experience and you don't need the channels anymore. I don't know whether Semafors will do the job as well, I don't like them.

What you need is patience and the will to learn (try and read a lot). Harmonic patterns are very powerful, no HG, but put them in your trading style sedcard and they improve it much. Especially dragons and gartleys tend to 'produce' some fitful water channels.

While writting this the TP 1 of the dragon was almost hit. That was fast but it will hit TP1 later, this fruit drop isn't eaten yet, I'm sure.

TP 1 was hit 10:26am GMT. Fast 50+ pips.

krelian99:
TP 1 was hit 10:26am GMT. Fast 50+ pips.

thank yo very much for the advice. i last question. do you draw the patterns yourself or use zup indicator?

Reason: