Harmonic Trading - page 530

harmonic pattern ea mt4 needed pls

hi everyone

i m looking for a long time already for harmonic patterns ea mt4

i d be glad if someone can help me with that

tnx

I guess this question was asked many times, but i cant find it.. Could someone explain the differences in all that versions of ZUP (wsv, wsw 121, nen star etc?)?

Thank you

Hi Poruchik and grandaevus, thank you so much for sharing your hard work.

I am torn between a couple of versions of 135 PP3, I am using Poruchik version because it has Sea Pony which I find a really great pattern. Although I found the Notification push function didn't work so I cut some code from grandaevus 135 wsv05.

I also like the time function of 135 wsv05 but I would rather the patterns fills instead of just the Zig Zag line.

I hate to come here with request but I was humbly wondering if the perhaps grandaevus you could add the patterns from Poruchik 135 PP3 and also the pattern fill?

MTF - I am having trouble with this, I changed maxDepth=1320 and maxBarToD=150, with DirectionofSearch_MaxMin=false. I am running it on a H1 chart though I'm not getting patterns picked up on a high time frame? Am I doing this correctly? Should I be seeing multiple patterns on the one chart from the H1, H4, D1 time frames? Or do I need run multiple indis on the same chart set to different time frames?

Do you need to change a setting to show multiple patterns on same chart?

MTF - is it possible that the pattern type text shown in top right would also show relative TF?

Again many thanks for your work, great indi, Harmonics is fascinating.

bro grandaevus any more wasn't long ago

Nen does the new ZUP version (137?)

there will be a new algorithm

Have patience

or take ZUP Mod Snorm Forex Harmonics - www.for-exe.com

Thanks Poruchik for the quick reply, I patiently await 137.

btw - how do you get multiple patterns on your charts? Is there a setting?

1 indi ExtComplect=1

2- =2

3- =3

Sorry Poruchik, I couldn't find that variable? The closest I found was this one but its default setting is big so I didn't think it was this one?

ExtComplekt = 136635

Coley:
Sorry Poruchik, I couldn't find that variable? The closest I found was this one but its default setting is big so I didn't think it was this one? ExtComplekt = 136635

Hi Coley,

What Poruchik said is when you attach first zup indicator, put number ExtComplekt = 1.

second zup indicator, ExComplekt = 2 and so on.

Ahhh...so you dd multiple indicators for multiple patterns, I thought there might have been a way to configure ZUP so you would see multiple patters from the one indicator.

I think multiple indi will kill my CPU, it is chugging at the moment.

Thanks MatFx - I was wondering if that was how it was done.

I was hoping there was a setting so you could have 1 indi showing multiple patterns on one chart. Multiple indis will kill my CPU I think, it's chugging with a few charts already.

Reason: