Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 822

castaluna:
HI guys, does anyone have a mtf fibonacci indicator?

I did one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178549/page12

nadim01:
i-custom_bams-bung_2.mq4

Hi mladen, mrtools

this indicator is repaint. please make no repaint indicator .

thanks

Hi Nadim01, the indicator has been decompiled, would be happy to look into fixing it if you can find and post the original (not decompiled) source code.

This was requested here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page124 made it mtf, and you will still need CyclePeriod nmc(attached) in your indicators folder for it to work.

Hi everyone,

I need help about MTF indicator for backtest. many post said that most MTF indi won't work in backtest mode.

but I remember that one member of this forum already post something similar about make MTF indicator work in backtest mode using iBarshift and ArrayCopySeries (sorry but I forget where).

but she only post .ext file so I can't learn from it...

maybe some one could help me by explain how this work, or can you show me a link to learn this..

My strategy is based on MTF stochastic3 (made by Vladimir khlystov on MQL5 forum)

but I still need to learn how to read the best moment to enter or exit, and I think manual backtest would be much faster to learn something like this,

That's why I need to make this stochastic3 indi compatible for backtest.

if you already have such example indi (or pointing an attachment indi), that would be even better, i can learn from it faster.

it don't need to be exact indi (stochastic). any MTF indi that would work in backtest is ok. This way I can learn how to code as well.

any help would be appreciated.....

thanks

hi mrtoolsthanks forcci_AdaptiveCyberCycle_mtf alerts + arrows.mq4.

can you make this no repaint....?

hi mrtools

thanks for cci_AdaptiveCyberCycle_mtf alerts + arrows.mq4 indicator.

can you make it no repaint.?

mrtools:
This was requested here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page124 made it mtf, and you will still need CyclePeriod nmc(attached) in your indicators folder for it to work.

Hi,

I'm not a coder but I managed somehow to add the code to be able to change the size of the arrow

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2);

but I don't know how to add that to the parameter window of the Indicator, so I can change the size from there.

nadim01:
hi mrtools

thanks for cci_AdaptiveCyberCycle_mtf alerts + arrows.mq4 indicator.

can you make it no repaint.?

nadim01

As far as I see that indicator does not repaint

Would you mind showing examples when it repaints (and I do not mean when it works in multi time frame mode)

rplust:
Hi,

I'm not a coder but I managed somehow to add the code to be able to change the size of the arrow

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2);

but I don't know how to add that to the parameter window of the Indicator, so I can change the size from there.

Add something like this : extern int ArrowSize = 1; in the beginning among other external parameters and replace the "2" in the ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2); with "ArrowSize" (like this : ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH, ArrowSize)) ;

mladen:
Add something like this : extern int ArrowSize = 1; in the beginning among other external parameters and replace the "2" in the ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2); with "ArrowSize" (like this : ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH, ArrowSize)) ;

Thanks mLaden....I had played with something like this. But when I add that to the external parameters and compile it, I get 8 errors down, nothing related to the ArrowSize. Without that additonal extern int, no errors.

Reason: