Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 797

sunshineh:
Hi,

I haven't read every post here, but I can't understand that every mtf-indicator shows only steps for the old values and can calculate the true values for the future.

For a better understanding:

If I want to show a MA20 from D1 in my M5 Chart, so I can take theoretically the last 19 D1 Values and add my acutal close and divide that value through 20, so I have the "real" MA20 Value from D1 for that bar.

So why I always shown the MA20 D1 (Close-Value) for the hole day?! I it because it is more difficult to programm it, or is there a failure in my thinking?!

You can not calculate multi time frame values like that. That would be a sma 20,0nnnn

@whisperer,

thanks for your answer! Can you explain it a little bit clearer why it isn't working?

Thanks for looking in to this, I did not find this indicator with a gmt shift,

Mr tools or mladen could you please add a gmt shift to this indicator

thank you so much in advanced

toddanderson:
Hi

Could someone please add a gmt offset shift, so I can change when the candle starts

I like the box wick feature and that you for that

Thank you in advanced,

If I want to show a MA20 from D1 in my M5 Chart, so I can take theoretically the last 19 D1 Values and add my acutal close and divide that value through 20, so I have the "real" MA20 Value from D1 for that bar.

So why I always shown the MA20 D1 (Close-Value) for the hole day?! I it because it is more difficult to programm it, or is there a failure in my thinking?!

.... You can not calculate multi time frame values like that. That would be a sma 20,0nnnn

I mean, I take add last 19 D1 Close Values an the actual M5 Value and devide the result with 20.

On the next M5 Bar I am also taking the same last 19 D1 Values and add the new actual M5 Value and devide it with 20 and so on.

I can't see an error here...

malden you didnt reply about rsi ema mtf indicator which i shared to add arrow

toddanderson:
Thanks for looking in to this, I did not find this indicator with a gmt shift,

Mr tools or mladen could you please add a gmt shift to this indicator

thank you so much in advanced

I am not sure that it can be done without some errors in some weekend overlapping times cases

Upgraded VQ05 indicator : vq0.5_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
vq05.gif  62 kb

Volty channel stop with additional gaussian ma added for calcyation, new mql compatible : volty_channel_stop__gauss_nmc.mq4

Hi guys!! Can you tell me how to add an indicator to this thread please?? thanks

Hi Mladen and Mrtools!!

I'm really impressed with your work trying to help us here. I really appreciate all you do for us making our trading easier.

I have a 4TF color bar stochastic indicator that I like but I would love it even better if we can add arrows alerts when 3 or 4 TF turn green or red. Can you help me with that?? I would really appreciate it! I will attach a chart so you can see what I want.

Please help me!! Thanks in advance... Kary

Files:
Reason: