Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 759

Visual back test is useless for indicators in this new metatrader and they are not showing any intention to correct that

Mr M

Can you change this indy into MTF

second the option of changing settings from the outside

third I really don't need all the alert options

Thanks very much

vaider:
help mtf_version chandesdmi_v1.mq4

Vaider, added the mtf.

Hi,

I'm not a coder (manage only to change colors, line styles and alert....lol) but would like to ask a question. I use the attached MA Ribbon filled MTF (from this forum) as an overlay i.e. 2 times. But for my purpose I do not want to use a fixed TF but want the second Indicator to show automatically 1 or 2 TFs higher than the first one that would show the current TF. Is that possible to code so it can be changed in the Parameter Window i.e. as Standard MTF or Current TF+1 for example. Or is that just wishful thinking?

Can somebody be so kind to help me out please. Thank you!

ma_ribbon_filled_mtf.mq4

Files:

rplust:
Hi,

I'm not a coder (manage only to change colors, line styles and alert....lol) but would like to ask a question. I use the attached MA Ribbon filled MTF (from this forum) as an overlay i.e. 2 times. But for my purpose I do not want to use a fixed TF but want the second Indicator to show automatically 1 or 2 TFs higher than the first one that would show the current TF. Is that possible to code so it can be changed in the Parameter Window i.e. as Standard MTF or Current TF+1 for example. Or is that just wishful thinking?

Can somebody be so kind to help me out please. Thank you!

ma_ribbon_filled_mtf.mq4

Try this one : ma_ribbon_filled_1.01_mtf.mq4

To chose a next time frame set the time frame parameter to -1 (minus 1) and then it will automatically chose the next higher time frame

mladen:
To chose a next time frame set the time frame parameter to -1 (minus 1) and then it will automatically chose the next higher time frame

Thank you so much, man. This is really exciting as it has been bothering me for quite a while. It works perfectly and exactly is I would like it to.

Hi,

is it possible to have this indicator in multitime frame version suitable even for non standard timeframes? If i don't ask too much, i'd like to add coloured histogram, green histogram over 0 level, red histogram below zero level.

detrended_price_oscillator.mq4

thanks in advance!

thefxpros:
Hi,

is it possible to have this indicator in multitime frame version suitable even for non standard timeframes? If i don't ask too much, i'd like to add coloured histogram, green histogram over 0 level, red histogram below zero level.

detrended_price_oscillator.mq4

thanks in advance!

Try this one out : detrended_price_oscillator_1.01.mq4

Mr M Mr T

Can you change this indy into MTF

Thanks very much

Multi time frame rsi with a possibility to chose a symbol rsi_mtf_zr.mq4

Files:
rsi.gif  29 kb
Reason: