Stochastic Sample

I am trying to learn how to write more in these Expert Advisors but so far the only thing I have been able to do is modify the MACD Sample to use a couple different indicators to decide when to buy, sell, and close trades. Two things that I really want to add is a set stop loss instead of the trailing stop loss and also something that would make the number of lots increase as the balance increases, but doesn't ever decrease the number of lots, something that can increase the number of lots to the second decimal. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Also, does anyone know how to prevent trades from duplicating in the same minute? I"ve tried using a Moving Average to close my trades in back testing, but I noticed that there were a few times that it would execute the same trade several times in the same minute or over a couple minutes, so I stopped using it.

Files:

Update

Nevermind about the help, I think I've pretty well got what I was looking for from the Questions forum. Well, except with the lot increase it also decreases when the balance decreases, but it still works great much better now!

Files:
testergraph.gif  12 kb

Hi, your improved EA looks interesting, is the backtest with 90% quality ? Could you post the EA, thanks !

Willis11of12:
Also, does anyone know how to prevent trades from duplicating in the same minute?

for(int i=0; i<HistoryTotal();i++)

{

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))

int closeminute=TimeMinute(OrderCloseTime());

}

or if(OrderSelect(HistoryTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))

for picking up the last order

if(TimeMinute(CurTime())==closeminute)bool BlockOpen=true;

if(!BlockOpen)

{

OrderSend(......);

}

Does the EA in the opening post have this chunk of code? Because if it does not...I would have no idea how to add this and at what postion using the editor...You would not believe what I can do to MT4 when you cut me loose like this...Can someone post the finished product?...so all I have to do is click, download and then buy a yacht...Thank you very much ☺:) Trading is easy.

ES

phoenix:
for(int i=0; i<HistoryTotal();i++)

{

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))

int closeminute=TimeMinute(OrderCloseTime());

}

or if(OrderSelect(HistoryTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))

for picking up the last order

if(TimeMinute(CurTime())==closeminute)bool BlockOpen=true;

if(!BlockOpen)

{

OrderSend(......);

}

Simple Ea Using One Indicator And Time Filter

Hello all frend,

i need some help because i m not are programer,i have try myself to copy paste code MQL time filter for simple stoch ea that i found somewhere in internet but time filter not working.

I rely need help for my very simple trading style , I need to using ea base on my trading style to easyly filter time for entry trading and timing corectly.

My ea must use Stoch(8,3,3) indicator only,open position when cross line at 80&20 overbought/oversold only. Using M5 chart,TP=10,SL=15,Lot=0.1 and need time filter option input like this, or any kind suggestion for time filter.

Time Filter 1=1-6

Time Filter 2=16-19

Sorry for my bad english, hope this thread for all kind of simple ea using one indicator and time filter only.

Thanks.

can u put time filter

Willis11of12:
I am trying to learn how to write more in these Expert Advisors but so far the only thing I have been able to do is modify the MACD Sample to use a couple different indicators to decide when to buy, sell, and close trades. Two things that I really want to add is a set stop loss instead of the trailing stop loss and also something that would make the number of lots increase as the balance increases, but doesn't ever decrease the number of lots, something that can increase the number of lots to the second decimal. Any help is greatly appreciated! Also, does anyone know how to prevent trades from duplicating in the same minute? I"ve tried using a Moving Average to close my trades in back testing, but I noticed that there were a few times that it would execute the same trade several times in the same minute or over a couple minutes, so I stopped using it.

can u put time filter for u stoch ea?? stoch is usefull at the certain range time only.unfortunately i dont know how to code it for my ea.

Reason: