Discussion - page 12

Monthly Result for all EA?

Maybe this question for the administrator. Where can i fine monthly result for all EAs that performed? Also i like to see maximum drawdown monthly for all EAs.

Thank's and big appreciate for all hard work that you do.

Regard

Harry

harryhid:
Maybe this question for the administrator. Where can i fine monthly result for all EAs that performed? Also i like to see maximum drawdown monthly for all EAs.

Thank's and big appreciate for all hard work that you do.

Regard

Harry

You may see weekly performance thread but it is weekly.

I think you are right. I will do something monthly.

Elite Section

Over the weekend I tried to look at something and got a screen that said I was not authorized to view that area. I am subscribed to Elite Section and have a green Click Here for Elite access. Am I able to see all of forum or is there more that needs to happen to view the Elite Section? Paul

Anyone know collapse 2006?

I'm thinking on buying this EA Collapse 2006 anyone has any experience with it?

Thanks

TallP:
Over the weekend I tried to look at something and got a screen that said I was not authorized to view that area. I am subscribed to Elite Section and have a green Click Here for Elite access. Am I able to see all of forum or is there more that needs to happen to view the Elite Section? Paul

There is some section that ONLY viewable to the TSD contest participant, maybe that is what you mean. Hope this help

from where?

firedave:
There is some section that ONLY viewable to the TSD contest participant, maybe that is what you mean. Hope this help

Right.

There is contest section where participants are posting EAs to participate in contest. It is very small section with few posts. This section is visible for participants only.

But the statements and winning EAs are posted in contest thread in this elite section.

About structure of elite section please read this thread.

Hi newdigital

thanx for your research on EA.

I try to upload some of the EA but it is not running could you help. I am using Interbank meta trader v4.

Regards

Sorry for the delay (I had lost the link...)

http://www.profit-fx.com/collapseng.htm

thanks

Be leery of any marketer's dream EA. I notice the website only offers back-tested results...why isn't there even a small forward test?

moneyline

Reason: