Discussion - page 5

lomme:
Hi guys,

I am new to elite.

But I have one suggestion to make.

Would it be possible to post the actual download link for covered EA in the first post of every EA thread?

Thanks.

There are many threads in elite section. Most of them are named as EA. For example:

DayTrading3 and so on.

In most of the threads the first post is EA with the settings.

newdigital:
In most of the threads the first post is EA with the settings.

Ok, found them.

But mostly they are not in the first post, but some posts later.

No prob.

Can anyone recommend a good forex trading system

Hi Guys

Will appreciate if anyone can help to go about selecting a good system for the forex market. I do have Metatrader 4. Please also let me know where can I find the necessary indicators.

Thanks

Jaikishin Aswani

Thank you

Nicholishen:
You can also contact Ryan Best rbest[at]tradingintl.com to get setup with a broker who meets the criteria that you want.

Hi ! Nicholishen,

I wrote to him. But no reply yet.

Thanks for trying

jaikishin:
Hi Guys

Will appreciate if anyone can help to go about selecting a good system for the forex market. I do have Metatrader 4. Please also let me know where can I find the necessary indicators.

Thanks

Jaikishin Aswani

Hi,

There are a lot of indicators and trading systems https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

All the systems are different. And we are different. So the people are selecting the system which they like. I mean that not everybody likes the same systems.

As to me so I like Braintrading system, channel system and maksigen system. But, as I know, some people do not like Braintrading system. So it is not like good system for everybody. You should find the good system for you only. It may be well-known system and it does not matter for you.

FX-Hedger:
Hi ! Nicholishen,

I wrote to him. But no reply yet.

Thanks for trying

He is very busy, but well worth the wait. This guy is the Broker guru. He knows the ins and outs of most forex brokers. You'll need him on your side once you get the chance to beat up on the broker and they push back. I recommend you try him again.

One question

What is an EA system for the forex. Crossing of the EMA averages to buy and sell ?

Thanks

jaikishin:
What is an EA system for the forex. Crossing of the EMA averages to buy and sell ? Thanks

an ea system is an acronym for expert advisor...no worries =)

Hi newdigital !!

This week Firebird on USDJPY failed big time.

Only have losses.

None of the other usual leaders did very good either.

Maybe we need to make one combined system that changes trading style when market conditions change? It uses different winning strategies.

Or all of them run at once and evens out the losses.

Run them all... We have to be sure each system make profit in the long run. So test test and test. Will give us the answer

So keep on testing....

Reason: