- Scalp_net - EA with the settings.
- Scalp_net - EA's indicators and template (for manual trading only because this EA does not need any custom indicator).
- Scalp_net_v1.2 and Scalp_net_v1.2 for mini account are here. This version is identical with Scalp_net but may work together with any EA.
- Scalp_net_v1.3 EA and Scalp_net_v1.3 EA for mini account with preset file are here. Now we can select number of orders per chart. It was one order per chart in v1 and v1.2. It means that new order will not open untill old one will be closed. With the version 1.3 we may select the number of the orders.
- Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter and Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter for mini account are here. And see the statement.
- Scalp_net_v1.5 and and same version for mini account with the settings posted here. More advanced version working with 4/5 digit broker and with 0.1/0.01 lot size is on this post.
- Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter and same version with timefilter for mini account is here. Don't forget to use indicator and pre-set files from this post.
- Scalp_net_v1.5 for 5 digit broker with indicator converted fr 5 digit as well is on this post.
- Scalp_net_v1.3sl and Scalp_net_v1.3sl for mini account were coded by Igorad according to request: Parabolic SAR is used as Trailing Stop, some people suggested H1 timeframe for this Scalp_net_v1.3sl EA, and some testing results.
- How to select the version (almost all the versions' explanation). And please read Scalp_net thread also.
- New modification of ScalpNet 1.3 TF and same modification for mini account according to stevenmclachlan idea are here: trailing stop applies outside of the specificied trading hours.
- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar and same version for mini account: new modification from mrtools. This version is the combination of Combined Scalp_net_1.3sl and Scalp_net_1.5 with all the indicators changed to turbo versions and MM codes are the same as in to Predator EA. M5 timeframe is preferable.
- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN is on this post.
- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN noHedge is on this post.
- Scalp_net_1.3.3_tf EA from bagoomba: EA, template and pre-set file is on this post. Fixed version of this EA is on this post: covers 4/5 digit brokers (it adapts to 4/5 digit brokers automatically), it also has one additional option : ecnBroker. If your broker is an ECN/STP broker than it does not allow placing stop loss and take profit at the same time with order opening so the stop loss and take profit must be handled separately.
- Scalp_net 1.3 indicator was created - ScalpNetEvaluator. It is based on the code in the v1.3 EA. It essentially plots 4 bars- each corresponding to one of the entry criteria of the EA.
It is updated visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.5 EURUSD, M15 timeframe:
It is visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf, EURUSD, M1 timeframe:
It was many years ago when I wanted to create EA based on very simple system and no one coder was available on that time. So, I studies Codersguru lessons posted on our forumn, some other lessons and created very first version using some java creator of the EAs. Later on I improved this EA. And later on - some more coders looked at it and improved too. So, finally - we are having many versions of this very simple system (I am trading just 2 versions only).
Very first version was participated on our tsd contest and won 2nd and 1st price.
Most stable version is 1.5.
Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.
More about it:
Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.
latest turbo scalp net version please
can I know the latest version in this series?
can we safely run 1.3 or 1.3tf version on multiple pairs?
and is the t/p and s/l still 100 pips
I think - last turbo is this version:
Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN noHedge.
I think - turbo versions should be improved on the same way as latest 10point EA created by MrTools.
I am not trading turbo. Most stable version (my personal opinion) is 1.5, and most profitable is 1.3.
on many pairs?
I did not find profitable settings for the other pairs than EURUSD.
So, it is profitable for EURUSD only.
If someone will find good settings for the other pairs so please post here and I will forward test/trade it.
Settings for 1.5?
Look at this post:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 as there are all the versions here incl 1.5.
Statements for EURUSD is attached. It is 2,295 pips for 1 year (4 digit pips), or 22,959 point.
Ea is not trading often.
Ea which I am trading is on this post (for 5 digit) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page25 with default settings. For EURUSD (M5 timeframe) only sorry.
As I said - I did not find good settings for the other pairs (I traded the other pairs - you can see it from excel file uploaded in last post in Total leaders thread here on this section).
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.