100 pips - page 19

Mr Chips:
Hi

I'm having a problem getting it to trade. I wanted to try to use it like I do the ES_CAPELAST ea but it won't take a trade.

Any Ideas???

what does this has to do with this thread there is an mql4 file and other files related to that ea in that thread why dont you use that?

In other words is the problem with 100 Pips ea not taking a trade or is it you are trying to make it run like ES_CAPELAST?.. FYI, there are bunch of files in that thread even with mql4 and since you seem to be interested in ES_CAPELAST i suggest you stick to that ea then. ES_CAPELAST is type of 100 Pips EA not the other way around. There are bunch of 100 pips EA as well versions after versions ..

-guyver

Guyver:
what does this has to do with this thread there is an mql4 file and other files related to that ea in that thread why dont you use that?

In other words is the problem with 100 Pips ea not taking a trade or is it you are trying to make it run like ES_CAPELAST?.. FYI, there are bunch of files in that thread even with mql4 and since you seem to be interested in ES_CAPELAST i suggest you stick to that ea then. ES_CAPELAST is type of 100 Pips EA not the other way around. There are bunch of 100 pips EA as well versions after versions ..

-guyver

I'm interested in finding a scalping system that can make trades weather I trade for 5 pips or 50 pips it needs to start a trade to do either.

If I attach it to a chart (any chart), the ea is supposed to find it's entry point and open a trade -IS THAT CORRECT?

When you leave it on 12 pairs for 48 hours with 2 different brokers and it does not start a trade - IS THAT A PROBLEM?

If you answered YES to either question - then that is what my question is. I like to trade fast small lots & pips - that doesn't make me a bad person. Is there something I need to do to get this ea to trade. If the answer is NO - then thanks that's fine; if the answer is YES - then please let me know what it is.

Thanks for any help in this.

Jim (MrChips)

see my reply below --

-guyver

Mr Chips:
I'm interested in finding a scalping system that can make trades weather I trade for 5 pips or 50 pips it needs to start a trade to do either.

Jim, my reply to you was regarding the escapelast ea not trading like 100 pips cause there could be differences in them . I didn't made 100 pips ea but it is here so anyone can use it and change/modify it however you feel like etc.

If I attach it to a chart (any chart), the ea is supposed to find it's entry point and open a trade -IS THAT CORRECT?

Normally yes , any working ea should start trade

When you leave it on 12 pairs for 48 hours with 2 different brokers and it does not start a trade - IS THAT A PROBLEM?

Maybe some errors which needs to get fix , this thread has many versions if you like to test 100 Pips that is or test the esacpe_last what you were using the choice is yours ofcourse.

If you answered YES to either question - then that is what my question is. I like to trade fast small lots & pips - that doesn't make me a bad person. Is there something I need to do to get this ea to trade. If the answer is NO - then thanks that's fine; if the answer is YES - then please let me know what it is.

Myself love scalping as well, so cool there atleast in my books ... the forum is full of EA's it may require some time on your end to see and test what works or not works for you . If you tried an Ea from this thread from which post is it? that didn't worked ( opened trades etc / try other versions as well).

Hope my reply helped

Jim (MrChips)

Guyver,

Does your 100 pip version runs on ECN brokers ? , mine doesn't . could you please share a ECN friendly code

uk_kara:
Guyver, Does your 100 pip version runs on ECN brokers ? , mine doesn't . could you please share a ECN friendly code

Try this version taken from Post 1 of this thread... added for ECN

-Guyver

Files:

Thanks Guyver it's working fine.

100 Pips Idea

-- I like this ea as well and did some modifications i will post if any developer is interested can try i will not post the code since it completely modifies the original EA below i'll state the modified summary

100 Pips/ Aggressive scalp ea ...

basically the same ea with just ma period differences... anyways here are the proposed changes which i made to this ea

1. check for 5 days / 10 days / 15 days and current high/low before entering a trade if the symbol is higher from it's median try sell or vice versa..

2. the Ma is used are default as in 100 Pips..

3. check for less volatility using stdev period is default

4. Look for overbought/oversold rsi reading./ look for RVI ( vigor index ) for changes

-- i have stopped testing this for now since i have it ran this for many different versions / live and demo ( below is the latest but stopped ) and worked quiet good and currently working on other EA... Hopefully this info will provide benefit to someone.

MT Intelligence - Statement for 100pipsag

additionally::: this by no means the full algorithm ,, since i received messages asking for what modifications were done i summarized it...

-guyver

sweet.

just checking my code.

-Gresham

Mr Chips:

Jim (MrChips)

Dear Mr Chips,

A simple "Yes" is your answer- in both cases.

Yes, when you attach an EA it 'should' start "fairly" soon thereafter.

Within reason. It'll likely need to find that first trade, however it'll be fairly quickly.

Yes, 12 pairs, 48 hours ! and 2 brokers. That qualifies as being a seriously broken piece of cr*p.

Burn it and blacklist the author, lest someone tweaks it enough for you to lose your entire balance.

-Gresham

"Money for Nothing, and your Pips for free..."

Help me on 100 pips ea..please..

Hai,

Iam just start using 100 pips ea which i had found in the forum. the ea works in tm 5M and the result is average because the ea will sell or buy in the opposite direction. For example the EA will open several - sell action on GBPUSD but eventually the graph goes up...same goes to buy action.

Can someone edit or modify this EA? please.. cause i think it can really become profitable ea for all of us. Thank you.

Files:
100_pips.ex4  8 kb
Reason: