ASCTrend system - page 87

Thanks again

Hi Newdidital,Igorad or Linuxser, Can you use the ASCTrend v1.5 ea to several different pairs at the same time? If not, what need to be adjusted? Regards

Magic number should be different for different charts.

newdigital:

Thanks ND for your quick response

Feature request: Traders please post your charts and results.

I have indicators by the same name but they appear nothing like shown in image charts. Any idea why? I'll post a screenshot of what I mean if not. I haven't tried the EA or this system yet.

newdigital:

Thanks, I had to refresh charts for the magic # to work

FseXy:
Feature request: Traders please post your charts and results. I have indicators by the same name but they appear nothing like shown in image charts. Any idea why? I'll post a screenshot of what I mean if not. I haven't tried the EA or this system yet.

You mean BykovTrendsig, SilverTrendsig and AltrTrendsing compering with asctrendsig?

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172965

I was explained in the beginning of this thread about how this asctrend story was started during the cool war time: "once upon a time ..."

It is the history.

But the indicators are different. Not the same ones. May be, indicators looks like the same but different coding.

As to other "different names" so I do not have idea sorry.

Most recent asctrend indicators are labtrend set from Igorad.

Hi newdigits, can you please post the lastest template and all the indicators for this system. Thanks master

edchuz:
Hi newdigits, can you please post the lastest template and all the indicators for this system. Thanks master

Links to indicators and templates are in first post. Also, the PDF have the links to the correspondent posts.

That posts have all indicators and templates.

ASCTrend2 problem

Hello all,

I like the ASCTrend indicators veru much, but I have a problem with ASCTrend2.

When I add ASCTrend2 to a chart, it is displayed in the past bars, but it don't show up in new bars.

What can be the problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Tjalling

Reason: