Moving Average - page 36

SMA cross

Hi guys, Im looking for an indicator that send me a sms when the 5 SMA cross the 7 SMA ONLY from below (5 going up and cross 7 from below) and if I can set the time when I want it to work, for example from 8 GMT to 17 GMT (London sesion)

I hope that is clear

Thanks a lot

Ma x ray (from Ru forums)

Files:

Corrected Average (CA) by A.Uhl

A.Uhl, RickD, Alexander Piechotta

onix-trade.net/forum

Files:
ma_i-ca.mq4  2 kb
ma_cave.gif  11 kb

ma_VininI_V_v2.mq4 (mql forum)

pict: maVinin (13, yellow) and EMA13

Files:

hi

reysol:
Hi guys, Im looking for an indicator that send me a sms when the 5 SMA cross the 7 SMA ONLY from below (5 going up and cross 7 from below) and if I can set the time when I want it to work, for example from 8 GMT to 17 GMT (London sesion)

I hope that is clear

Thanks a lot

create email procedure maybe easier than sms

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
create email procedure maybe easier than sms

sms isn't possible with MT4.

I think the only way for sms is to send to an email with provider who offer a sms transfer.

FerruFx

Maximize Moving-Average's function

Tips:

Add a bracket for you main line. Use the "Level" in MA properties. It's up to you to fill the value. I usually use the same value with the MA period. Example, you use 100 days, then the bracket value would be +100 and -100.

It works as Bollinger Band reading, S/R lines reading, or for those who loves to do the tunnel trading method. The main function is to find the exit point, either for 1st TP or the main TP.

Conventionally, I use 3 lines, if the price gets out from the range. I will add more 2 lines, 200 and -200 for an example as your next TP, Trailing be ready nearby the first line should if the price turns back into the range.

But adding more lines above 3 lines including the main line, means you must prepare your mental in reading many lines in your chart. The influence was just too great. So, you must learn on how to use it. Anyway, you don't have to put many indicators in your chart, like BB line alone or any other independent tunnel-type indicators, because it's been already in one package.

So, it's up to your own decision. Using which value that you feel the comfortable one, and most important, it makes money for you. Then consult to use it for long-term plan in your trade journey.

NRMA: ma & nrtr NRMA - MQL4 Code Base

Files:
nrma.mq4  5 kb
nrma.gif  17 kb

displaying distance between current Price and 20SMA

I am looking for an indicator displaying distance (in Pips) between current Price and 20SMA.

Do not you know it?

If there is not it but it is easy,would you build it?

Thank you:-)

kawase:
I am looking for an indicator displaying distance (in Pips) between current Price and 20SMA.

Do not you know it?

If there is not it but it is easy,would you build it?

Thank you:-)

Here ya go.

Reason: