CatFx50 - page 187

mibl:
Polo0258 do another search - I know there is an StepMA_Stoch_SignalAlert in the indicators-forum mibl

It is here

Rate Decision on UK.

Hi mates,

Watch this space....

The focus today in UK will be the BOE interest rate decision at noon. Rates are generally expected to be left on hold so any changes would come as a big surprise to sterling, which dipped yesterday after a report showing the strong rise in house prices in February.

Keep eyes on it!

market looks confused i will wait till smoke clears and await a good signal

Brazilian_Nutter:
Hi Mibl,

So, to wrap up this....it wasn't a valid cross, was it?

For my understanding, we had a candle oppening above the EMA50 and we'd a signal for the Step before. So in this case the TS would have given a signal but it was fake one, was it?

I mean, one could still make 20 pips odd out of this trade, but if it was extremely timely...

Cheers for clarifying it!

Hi Brazilian_Nutter,

I would not say that this was a fake signal, because of

a) you had the chance for 27 [ex spread] in a near maximum before the price goes down to the low of 1,1897 - see the arrows in attached chart.

b) if you do not realize this profit and do not trail your initial stop at all you ARE STILL IN this trade (which made a high @54 this morning) and now located @33.

Interesting chart situation now in eurusd - see attached chart - a long break of the trendlines could be an re-entry (catfx is actually long).

But - before you enter think about the HIGH RISK for the next two hours. (14:30 cet - trade balance for january) - I do not trade this break because of that.

b.r. mibl

Files:
hc_013.jpg  188 kb

harold4x:
market looks confused i will wait till smoke clears and await a good signal

Hi!

As said, I have not traded today.

A few hours ago we had two bad news for $. But dollar is still up. When this happens, as you know, Big pockets want $ up. That's it. Tomorrow, if we want a reverse, NFP should be very weak.

Nonfarm payrolls Consensus Forecast for Feb 06: 220,000

Range: 105,000 to 300,000

Unemployment rate Consensus Forecast for Feb 06: 4.7 percent

Range: 4.6 to 4.8 percent

Average workweek Consensus Forecast for Feb 06: 33.8 hours

Range: 33.7 to 33.8 hours

Average hourly earnings Consensus Forecast for Feb 06: 0.3 percent

Range: 0.2 to 0.4 percent

Nina

Hi!!

As posted earlier, I have not taken any signal today.

And you?

Nina

Nina, your strategy is great. I can't believe that it really works!!!

Wish you all the best!!!

JoZo

is it possible to have a signal alert when the candle closes above the 50 EMA? Just wondered. Thanks Nina have been following your rules for a week now with a demo account, superb stuff, I also did not trade today, too much sideways movement for my liking.

Hi,

I'm confused because here are too many indicators to use.

I have this indicators on my screen:

CatFX50K

FiboPiv_v3

TradeTimeframe_v2

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_Kv1_Ex_02

Here is the problem: aNina or 0_NinaX_0? Which one to use?

I will attach an image, take a look there.

Please Help

Thanks in advance

JoZo

Files:
question.gif  23 kb

adrazz:
is it possible to have a signal alert when the candle closes above the 50 EMA? Just wondered. Thanks Nina have been following your rules for a week now with a demo account, superb stuff, I also did not trade today, too much sideways movement for my liking.

Hi adrazz,

please bother to scroll down the last pages of the thread. You will find an answer to your question (Alert for crossing StepMA_Stoch and one for EMA) with a link.

b.r. mibl

Reason: