Working with text

DjVu Decoder (attached).

To convert djvu files to any grafic format (tif, gif, bmp etc). Working from command line.

DJVU

http://www.djvuzone.org/

Files:
djvudecode.rar  518 kb

DjVuEditor v36

DjVuEditor v36 you may download from here - in English, 13mb

DjVu Editor Pro - in Russian (2.5 mb).

Again Thanks for the stuff.....

See you

DV

rar files /

Hi, can anybody help me to find the right software so I can open rar files ?

I could see several good rar files on this forum but my Windows XP doesn't open them. The internet link option drives me to pay for purchasing this software ; anybody has a free of charge solution . ? thanks, Val.

Hi,

You need winrar. Just type it into to the search engine and download the trial version for free. It works like winzip.

Their homepage is

http://www.rarlab.com/

WinRar

Download everything in one folder. All the parts.

Click on the part 1. Winrar archive program will ask you for the second part etc.

Winrar is the same with Winzip. But I can not split (separate) one file on to several files using winzip. Why i am doing this? Because can not upload more than 1 mb to the forum for 1 time (and nobody can). So we had to devide the files.

Where to download winrar?

Original website (shareware version).

You may download it from here as well (shareware version).

Latest winrar (shareware version).

Beta 3.50 version (should be for free but in russian - but does not matter as it is archive program).

You may use any search engine to find this software because it is everywhere in internet: shareware, freeware beta, in english and in any language as well.

I am using version 3.0 beta.

Djvu plugin for your browser.

Many people are having the prioblems to upload big files as an attachment.

There are 2 ways to do it:

- Winrar WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

- or Cutter. I am using this software for the long time. Cutter is very simple program to cut the files. Anybody can merge the parts onto one file. English dexcription is here Cutter 1.0 and download the program from this link.

If someone need a help about how to use this small free software so I may explain.

newdigital:
Many people are having the prioblems to upload big files as an attachment.

There are 2 ways to do it:

- Winrar WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

- or Cutter. I am using this software for the long time. Cutter is very simple program to cut the files. Anybody can merge the parts onto one file. English dexcription is here Cutter 1.0 and download the program from this link.

If someone need a help about how to use this small free software so I may explain.

Hi newdigital,

that was very nice to hear from you. you are one of the few on Forex forum who has always helped others. I'll study them and may I say thank you and all the best for you and your family.

pigfx

Reason: