Starter EA - page 2

Starter Package Complete

Starter Package was posted in yahoo group, with the infirmation that "This works bets on a 15 minute chart" and "Make shure you put the Lagueere in the indicators folder".

Files:
experts.zip  5 kb
templates.zip  2 kb
statement.htm  18 kb

sadaloma:

Ouais ouais, je suis francais aussi ...moitie francais et l'autre moitie vient de l'asie. Peut-etre on pourra echanger des "statements" pour voir si ces EA marches de la meme facon?

PS: J'ai pas de keyboard francais donc pardon pour les accents.

"Ouais, I ouais am French too;) ... French moitie and the other moitie comes from Asia. Perhaps one will be able echanger of the "statements" to see whether these EA steps in the same way? PS: I thus do not have a French keyboard forgiveness for the accents."

(translation courtesy of http://babelfish.altavista.com/ ...)

Just want to say that if I have offended some of the members here,I am sorry to have written french in the forum...maybe I should have Pm brunoFX instead.

Babelfish really has a weird way to translate some of the words.

BTW "moitie" (with an intonation line on the last E) means half

Sada

Good evening,

yes I know but in spite of enormous backtests, the result on an account demonstration is catastrophic, there are too large losses I stop testing this EA.

BrunoFX:
Good evening, yes I know but in spite of enormous backtests, the result on an account demonstration is catastrophic, there are too large losses I stop testing this EA.

thats what i mean. when you have less then 90%, you can be lucky ( or unlucky ) and how a position longer then you would do in reality. just imagine you miss that part of data, where the price would have hit the SL, or imagine the price overhits the TP or vice versa.

as to regards to frontesting: starter_v4 should give you some gains. when you have losses atm, you do something wrong. the market is trending compatibly with starter.

Here is a new version of StarterV6 modified by fukinagashi:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15274&page=161&pp=8

---------------------------------------------------------------

But I am posting hereby a intermediate version of starter_v6. The features are:

1. The standard version has a function which closes trades regardless of their state, when the LaGueere goes to 0.9/0.1, or with other words head for the counter move. Great idea of starter. Nonetheless I found out, that you can usually savely wait untill 0.99/0.01. Thus many trades are not unnecessarily closed before they can reach their Stop/TP.

2. When the (new) parameter NoDeadTime is set to 1, the system will not trade between 2:00 AM and 3:59 AM and 12:00 AM to 1:59 PM.

If you want / need to edit it, go into the sourcecode, edit this line accordingly ...

TimeHour(Time[0])==12 || TimeHour(Time[0])==13 || TimeHour(Time[0])==2 || TimeHour(Time[0])==3

Another treat, I backtested already my setup for this week (with this version (fv1)) and I hereby publish them (The backtests where done with "NoDeadtime=1"):

GBPUSD: M15, M30

USDCHF: M15

EURUSD: M15

USDJPY: M30

USDCAD: H1

EURCHF: M15

EURAUD: M15

EURJPY: M15,M30

----------------------------------------------------------------

Files:

you are angels

salut a tous et en particulier a saloma il y a encore 6 mois je ne conaissait rien au trading et depuis ke je suis tomber sur vous tous dans ce site ma situation financiere a beaucoup changer vous etes des anges sans le savoir je vis en plein desert dans une oasis dans le sud du maroc Ksar ouled driss exactement et pour vous rendre le deal sacher ke vous etes les bienvenue l endroit est magnifik et tres bon pour le trading contacter moi si vous vouler venir logilab[at]msn.com bravo a tous et ke dieu vous protege

Reason: