Scalping - page 7

Scalping

The forum

The articles

CodeBase

Implementing a Scalping Market Depth Using the CGraphic Library
    • www.mql5.com
    Now, we will start to work with this improved and revised version trying to gradually turn it into a scalping Market Depth tool. Overview of the CPanel graphics library There are many articles devoted to the creation of user interfaces in MQL5. Anatoly Kazharsky's "Graphical Interfaces" series stands out among them. It is difficult to add...

• www.mql5.com
    Now, we will start to work with this improved and revised version trying to gradually turn it into a scalping Market Depth tool. Overview of the CPanel graphics library There are many articles devoted to the creation of user interfaces in MQL5. Anatoly Kazharsky's "Graphical Interfaces" series stands out among them. It is difficult to add...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Scalping system

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.26 18:55

Combination scalping: analyzing trades from the past to increase the performance of future trades

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/9231

I was not going to become a scalping trader, but I had to. Furthermore, I did not want to be a trader or a developer of automated trading systems. Luckily, I did become a trader and a developer. My research work resulted in the appearance of an eternal technology which can be inherited by children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and so on. Unless the world changes dramatically. Unless exchanges stop working.

Reason: