Balance not updated

A couple of days I did deposit some money in my mql5 account. When looking at MT4 the Balance was not updated.

I‌ don't remember what I did, but finally it worked. The other day a friend of mine had the same problem and now my brother as well.

I‌s there a way to refresh this so I can see the balance in MT4 when I have deposit money. The money are showing when I login to the mql5 account, so it should be there and I am logged in to the account as well on MT4.

A‌ny ideas?

Hello, I wish to copy a signal. Must I have some money in my MQL5 account to copy the signal?

Staffan Ofwerman:

A couple of days I did deposit some money in my mql5 account. When looking at MT4 the Balance was not updated.

I‌ don't remember what I did, but finally it worked. The other day a friend of mine had the same problem and now my brother as well.

I‌s there a way to refresh this so I can see the balance in MT4 when I have deposit money. The money are showing when I login to the mql5 account, so it should be there and I am logged in to the account as well on MT4.

A‌ny ideas?

MQL5.com is not a broker, depositing money into your MQL5 account it will not be reflected on your trading account's balance.

908080yd:
Hello, I wish to copy a signal. Must I have some money in my MQL5 account to copy the signal?

Yes, you will need some money into your MQL5 account for signal subscription and MQL5 VPS subscription monthly costs.

Reason: