Market Icons not displayed on market tab mt4 today?

To add comments, please log in or register
Carlito Manaloto Jr
Carlito Manaloto Jr  
 is there an issue? I've tried 3 broker Mt4 already and same result. I cannot install my purchased
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Market tab?
It depends on many factors:

1. i‌t depends on your OS, for example:

2. Broker(s) may disable the Market tab.

3. It depends on the version of IE:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Internet Browser Requirements

Alexey Petrov, 2013.01.17 10:51

Internet Explorer 8 or higher is required for the Market to work in MetaTrader terminal

or it may be some other factors.

-‌------------

S‌o, you can write to the service desk and disclose to them the information about your OS, brokers, your purchases, ...

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And for information:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

Carlito Manaloto Jr
Carlito Manaloto Jr  
Sergey Golubev:

Market tab?
It depends on many factors:

1. i‌t depends on your OS, for example:

2. Broker(s) may disable the Market tab.

3. It depends on the version of IE:

or it may be some other factors.

-‌------------

S‌o, you can write to the service desk and disclose to them the information about your OS, brokers, your purchases, ...

Hi,

Ive been using it since last year and it was only today that it didnt appear. is it probably blocked by broker? the tab is there but no icons inside
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
ax30070:
Hi,

Ive been using it since last year and it was only today that it didnt appear. is it probably blocked by broker? the tab is there but no icons inside

Check MQL5 account data in the Tools - Options - Community, because of the following:

"‌If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account."‌

To add comments, please log in or register