Why my account was Banned? " Ban 2027 "

Max Enrik

Hi,

I got this message top on the page:  BAN TILL 2027 
I‌ would like to know why, please?‌
What was my wrong?

Tim Sustar
Tim Sustar  
It's a severe ban. Most likely you were hurting mql5. Exposing scammers will have you banned, I know one guy got banned for 10 years because he was exposing scammers and mql5 was loosing money. 
Max Enrik
Max Enrik  
Tim Sustar:
It's a severe ban. Most likely you were hurting mql5. Exposing scammers will have you banned, I know one guy got banned for 10 years because he was exposing scammers and mql5 was loosing money. 
Mwhaha! Are you kidding me, my code knowledge can't reach 0% from negative.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Max Enrik:

Hi,

What was my wrong?

It may be for the following reasons:

• a‌utoban (PM spamming for example);
  • proxi using to hide IP address
  • Market/Signal service spamming by the comments.
  • m‌ore.

‌S‌o, you may write to the service desk for example.

B‌y the way, I do not see that you are banned ... you are not banned now ... if you still see this "ban message" on the top so write to the service desk.
How can you see this "ban message" if I see that your username is not banned? .... 

Max Enrik
Max Enrik  

#Ban - Closed

( I just thought I did something wrong but I do not know about that - I just little scared - lol )‌
That ban was came from IP issue. Why I opened this thread - I just try to know what was my wrong.

T‌hanks for your replies.

[Deleted]  
Max Enrik:

Hi,

What was my wrong?

Hello every body
My friend's account has been blocked for 10 years for violating the rules. I want to know if anyone has a history of this? Shouldn't the site admin send him an email to explain this? He does not even know which law he has broken. Has anyone had a history of this? How long does it last? If you have any experience, thank you for letting me know.
Marco vd Heijden
Mamad Ali:
Hello every body
My friend's account has been blocked for 10 years for violating the rules. I want to know if anyone has a history of this? Shouldn't the site admin send him an email to explain this? He does not even know which law he has broken. Has anyone had a history of this? How long does it last? If you have any experience, thank you for letting me know.

Hi please tell your friend to read this https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Use of MQL5.community website and different traders services.
Jefferson Metha
there is another auto ban that I have complained about an auto ban it usually happens to me when I log in using my phone then I change device to PC over and over again 

NB: I wont be posting or typing anything just reading Articles then Suddenly you see a Ban 

then if I log off for 10 minutes when I return that ban has been removed and everything back to normal. 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Jefferson Metha:
there is another auto ban that I have complained about an auto ban it usually happens to me when I log in using my phone then I change device to PC over and over again 

NB: I wont be posting or typing anything just reading Articles then Suddenly you see a Ban 

then if I log off for 10 minutes when I return that ban has been removed and everything back to normal. 

If it is autoban by IP (which you or someone got/received from anti-spam robot) so you can switch router/modem to be OFF (and your computer should be OFf too), and after that (wait for few minutes) - switch everything to be ON.
Because the majority of the users are on dynamic IPs so - IP address will be changed by this action, and everything will be fine.

I know it because I got autoban two times.