Download MetaTrader 5

Do you already use coupons issued by your broker to pay for MetaTrader 5 services? - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
James Thomas:
So how would you add money to your MetaTrader5 account ?

These coupons have nothing to do with adding money to your trading account, don't confuse them.

They are for purchasing services in MQL5.com website, such as: market products, signal subscriptions etc.

Profit2win Mdleleni
Profit2win Mdleleni  

I need free $20 coupon

forextime8
forextime8  
Profit2win Mdleleni:

I need free $20 coupon

ask from ur broker...
Somsri Inphan
Somsri Inphan  
Somsri Sarkar:
Yes Only broker, it will be good, if seller can issue coupon too.
Somsri Inphan
Somsri Inphan  
mugodo:
Cuong Truong
Cuong Truong  
Is there a list of brokers that offer coupons?
enbo lu:
Absolutly I want the coupons!
Somsri Inphan
Somsri Inphan  
bailyn.a Bailane A Samaon:
By the way what I well do if that's a regulations.so follow it.how for example like me.my Mobile not safety so they can use it anytime.i know they're is but it's ok no problem.but  I need  respect.for my human being.thanks.
Kheri Pahtuxtau
Kheri Pahtuxtau  
MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

During the iFX EXPO Asia 2017 in Hong Kong, we officially announced the launch of the Coupons service. This new service allows brokers to support their traders willing to purchase applications and services for the MetaTrader platforms — from virtual hosting to trading signals subscriptions. The new service is an important tool for motivating and encouraging active traders, as well as expanding a client base.

A coupon is a text code to be inserted in the payment form on the MQL5.community or the MetaTrader platforms. Brokers can generate 4 types of coupons that you can use in your payments:

• HOSTING — for paying the virtual server rental fees. For example, HOSTING-30-DSJK-B8AB-CEFC-C399-60BE — coupon for 30 USD to pay for virtual hosting.
  • MARKET — for the purchase of trading robots and technical indicators in the Market. For example, MARKET-50-CFCB-B7HB-CEFC-C519-72UC — coupon for 50 USD to pay for Market products.
  • SIGNAL — for subscribing to trading signals. For example, SIGNAL-40-IOPX-B1AB-GAPC-62BE — coupon for 40 USD to pay for a signal subscription.
  • MONEY — for depositing funds to an MQL5.com account to pay for any service including Freelance and MQL5 CLoud Network. For example, MONEY-50-2222-7777-8888-3333-2222 — general-purpose coupon for 50 USD used to deposit funds to an MQL5 account.

Using the service is simple: a broker generates a coupon and sends it to you along with the necessary instructions. Insert the obtained code to the payment form:

Do you want to try the paid services of the MetaTrader platforms for free? Ask your broker if it has available coupons.

Available coupons
To add comments, please log in or register