Exporting a test that uses Withdraw

To add comments, please log in or register
Henrique Vilela
Henrique Vilela  

Hey all,

I have this backtest that has 12 deals, all profitable, so the chart is ways pointing up:

So, for each deal I add an withdraw (to simulate some cost that exists in some markets that are not computed by Metatrader).

And it looks like this: Withdraw, deal, withdraw, deal, withdraw, deal...

So far so good.

Now when I try to export it the chart look like this: (withdraw, withdraw, withdraw... deal, deal, deal...)

I can also see that the withdraws / deal are out of order in the deals list, first all withdraws are listed, than all deals.

Timestamps are correct. Just out of order.

I reported it to service desk 8 months ago, but the guy from the support team can't understand me (probably because my terrible english). So I would like to ask to any native english speaker (or anyone that has a better english than me) to also report it.

Than you so much! 

bbicalho
bbicalho  
i have the same issue.... its impossible to make backtests having particular costs and taxes computed into overall performance.
carlosduna
carlosduna  
1308771:
thought it happened only  to me!
Daniel Arges
Daniel Arges  
I have the same problem
Bruno Cabral
Bruno Cabral  
Same here!
Romeu Bertho
Romeu Bertho  

Same Here!

Seems a lot of users had this problem before but never reported, including myself.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
We have a topic to report such issue in case there is no answer or solution from the ServiceDesk.

But of course first thing to do is to open a ticket with ServiceDesk.
Daniel Cousseau
Daniel Cousseau  
I have the same problem too...
Slava
Slava  
Problem is withdrawal deal has zero ticket

We'll fix it
To add comments, please log in or register