Best Forex Broker for Newbies - page 2

most brokers have hidden fees in the swap rates, choose a legit one that doesnt rip you off there...

I have deleted 2 posts recommending a particular broker.

Recommending a broker is considered promotion and is not allowed in this forum.

Hey I’m here for the first time. I got moolah on my account but my money can be sended on your company account, do you support trading by advisers? I mean, maybe the copy dealer in MT4? I trade with just one broker, but the deals are copied to MT4 account in your company.

I can’t say that it is the best because I haven’t tried all brokers. But based on my experience with them, it is definitely worth trying out. May I suggest you try <>. It is an international brokerage site with tight spreads, flexible margin, and leverage. as high as 200:1.

I  run trading at Trading by trying every time to always run to improve the ability of trading in facilitating the achievement of profit that will be obtained

Hi am new here how do i get started?

Alok Dandekar:
Make sure the broker you select is properly licensed by the regulators.
Yes will do. Thnx

Andy2110:

I  run trading at Trading by trying every time to always run to improve the ability of trading in facilitating the achievement of profit that will be obtained

Im new how do i start?

Hough Stafford:
Hi,  I wonder if what is the best or your suggestion on the best forex broker that gives an advantage for newbies?

Find regulated brokers, and make sure they are also provide MT5 :)

You like to trade there because of swaps? What about another important moments like, you know, reliability, withdrawal and commission? 

Reason: