Discussion of article "Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit" - page 6

Does not work on chrome for me either and I am not using ad block. it will work on safari but with chrome I get "Your browser does not support Web Crypto API" message... my chrome is up to date.

This: https://www.mql5.com/en/trading

Works in Chrome.

What is the problem ?

MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser

can anyone explain in a simple way

how it's working 

utm_campaign=campaign_name

in the terminal I can add a demo server
servers=SomeBroker1-Demo,SomeBroker1-Live,SomeBroker2-Demo,SomeBroker2-Live
links will not work
user selecting the server, enter email, creates an account on the selected server
the only way I see it is to assign a server to my site
unless you have other suggestions

utm_campaign=campaign_name

I talked to over 40 brokers about this possibility, everyone said that it is not possible.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE LIDS.

Hello, how can I embedded on a Webview on my iPhone App, so I can see the icons as it where MetaTrader mobile app?

If you visit https://www.mql5.com/es/trading on your phone you will see it exactly as mobile version, but If I Use the Code of embedded website that won't happen.

Thanks

Does someone have an embedded code for  MT5 on a mobile, like with the icons of mt5 real app?

does this webterminal embed still exist? thanks

if you dont want people to embed this anymore dont just change the code to display: none and height property to 0px. just remove the article instead of letting people struggle with something impossible. the kind of unprofessionalism is really stuns me here. Not what i expected from this organisation

Rene Taborete Repunte #:
does this webterminal embed still exist? thanks
it does exist but they changed the code to "display: none" and added a height property to 0. So that basicly means you can put it in an iframe but you wont see anything pop up. Really unprofessional if you ask me

PUBG Mobile #:
it does exist but they changed the code to "display: none" and added a height property to 0. So that basicly means you can put it in an iframe but you wont see anything pop up. Really unprofessional if you ask me

thanks sir hope it will fix and continue this beautiful idea.

Reason: