Download MetaTrader 5

decompile ex5 is it possible ( until now for/in public ) ?

To add comments, please log in or register
Mehrdad Shiri
Mehrdad Shiri 2014.01.06 09:58 

hi;

i want to be sure there is no way ( in public) to decompile of " ex5 " .

do you have any information if decompile ex5 is it possible ?

thank's in advance.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2014.01.06 10:04  

MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine! :

8.2. Code Protection. With MetaTrader 5, you can enjoy a new high level of protection of executable files of MQL5 programs (ex5). Protection against decompilation has increased due to the following factors: new, more complicated encryption algorithms, file integrity checking (checking that the file has not been changed after compilation) and the greater complexity of the language. Programs that are sold through the Market service are additionally encrypted and bound to the user's hardware (computer configuration), which further protects them.

========

Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques
Ubzen
Ubzen 2014.01.06 10:04  
TIMisthebest:

hi;

thank's in advance.

I don't think anything is 100% guarantee against decompile. If you do-not want to take the risk then do-not distribute the ex5. Sell Signals only for example.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5
revers45
revers45 2014.01.06 10:14  
TIMisthebest:

hi;

thank's in advance.

Certainly it is possible, it confirms that the MT5 terminal, tester and debugger executes these ex5 programs.
To add comments, please log in or register