why there is so low competition in financial softwares?

To add comments, please log in or register
mrluck1
mrluck1  

We have metaquotes, a Russian company that offer metatrader,  but in USA, where are all the top software companies in the world, and they

didnt mind to create not even 1 software, for the biggest market in the world (forex) and stocks also, isn't that strange, and why is that? 

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
mrluck1:

We have metaquotes, a Russian company that offer metatrader,  but in USA, where are all the top software companies in the world, and they

didnt mind to create not even 1 software, for the biggest market in the world (forex) and stocks also, isn't that strange, and why is that? 

There are many, many trading platforms available. Who knows where they were programmed?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mrluck1:

You are talking about national companies (Russian companies, U.S. companies, China companies). And MQ is not Russian company (it is not registered in Russia, and it is not located in Russia). MQ is multinational corporation with the offices in the more than 11 countries.

Because national companies are having completely different business model than multinational corporations.

mrluck1
mrluck1  

metaquotes is russian, the creator is Renat Fatkhullin, and from Russia, he also doesn't like to appear very much. 

to Keith Walford:  i don't think so, basically all forex brokers offer mt4, the only  software from  USA i see is ninjatrader, but they only have like 4 minor brokers

Why USA is so out of this huge market? 

Mohammed Mounir
Mohammed Mounir  
i was thinking about the same question as there is many brokers refuse to open trading accounts for US citizens, i don't no why?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mrluck1:

metaquotes is russian, the creator is Renat Fatkhullin, and from Russia, he also doesn't like to appear very much. 

to Keith Walford:  i don't think so, basically all forex brokers offer mt4, the only  software from  USA i see is ninjatrader, but they only have like 4 minor brokers

Why USA is so out of this huge market? 

MetaQuotes is multinational company, and main office is not in Russia. Renat Fatkhullin? I do not know where the some persons were originally born but I do not think he is in Russia (I am from Russia).

"he also doesn't like to appear very much" ... does not like to appear? You can check his profile here and facebook for example.
I am sorry but I think that you do not like to appear - because you are by nick name here without real location tracing and without posts on facebook with family and so (compare with Renat Fatkhullin for example).

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  

The reluctance of US software companies to join the forex trading world, maybe has to do with the strict US regulations regarding forex.

The majority of forex brokers worldwide, don't even accept US citizens as customers, so maybe has something to do with it. 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
mrluck1:

So what ? Why does it matter ? It doesn't matter where a software comes from.

mrluck1
mrluck1  

To Sergey: I don't understand what's the problem to say metaquotes is from Russia, when it is

To Alain: I'm just questioning why we just have metatrader as a good trading platform, i don't see  other software that have all features metatrader has, for creating indicators, and EAs, when the biggest market participants are from USA, if we talk about stocks or forex. We are talking about world finance, and yet only 1 software from a country on the other side of the world tops the market

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrluck1:

To Sergey: I don't understand what's the problem to say metaquotes is from Russia, when it is

To Alain: I'm just questioning why we just have metatrader as a good trading platform, i don't see  other software that have all features metatrader has, for creating indicators, and EAs, when the biggest market participants are from USA, if we talk about stocks or forex. We are talking about world finance, and yet only 1 software from a country on the other side of the world tops the market

For example if i admit for a moment,meta-quotes is from Russia,what change it make in any sense.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mrluck1:

I do not have any problem to say about anything (I am not from MetaQuotes). But as far as I know - MetaQuotes is not from Russia (you can check wikipedia article for example).

As to American software or European software ... I already explained that there are national companies (which are positioning themselves as American, Chinese, and so on), and there are multinational companies.
For example, you go to China and ask them to use American software ... or you go to China and ask to use multinational software (not Russian one, not American one ...) from the company registered in Cyprus with the office in mainland China as well ... it is big difference, right?.

Do you remember some stories related to American Linkedin in Russia? It was blocked ... I think - you can remember many other similar examples from/in many other countries ...

Example: our English part of the forum is multinational forum, right? But there are some external forex forums which are positionning themselves as the american forums (yes, it is very comfortable for any person of any nationality to exist there as the user but those are american forums anyway). So, there is the difference related to "national business" and "multinational business".
To add comments, please log in or register