Is this Broker's Fraud?

To add comments, please log in or register
Mrvla
Mrvla  
When ever I open or close a trade I get Spikes on the charts precisely where I opened or closed a trade.

The spikes that are created where I traded and do not exists on other users who trade with the broker, they are exclusively on my charts only.

Is it really a scam? I did not believe brokers do scam us for 0.07 lots trades but now I am confused.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas  
Mrvla:
When ever I open or close a trade I get Spikes on the charts precisely where I opened or closed a trade.

The spikes that are created where I traded and do not exists on other users who trade with the broker, they are exclusively on my charts only.

Is it really a scam? I did not believe brokers do scam us for 0.07 lots trades but now I am confused.

Do you have a screen cam application that can record video?

It would be helpful to record your trades so you can prove it happens every time you open and close a trade.

Is this on a LIVE or DEMO account?
Mrvla
Mrvla  
Jack Thomas:
Do you have a screen cam application that can record video?

It would be helpful to record your trades so you can prove it happens every time you open and close a trade.

Is this on a LIVE or DEMO account?
Yes its LIVE account.

I am downloading a cam app to record a video
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  

Hang on a second. This MT4 screenshot shows a 1M EURCHF chart on the closing minutes of last Friday and the first minutes of last night (Suday opening).

So, its not that strange to see these spikes (80-90 points/ 8-9 pips) during those hours, especially in EURCHF.

You should avoid placing orders during such volatile minutes, because they will be filled in abnormal prices.
Mrvla
Mrvla  
Eleni Anna Branou:

Hang on a second. This MT4 screenshot shows a 1M EURCHF chart on the closing minutes of last Friday and the first minutes of last night (Suday opening).

So, its not that strange to see these spikes (80-90 points/ 8-9 pips) during those hours, especially in EURCHF.

You should avoid placing orders during such volatile minutes, because they will be filled in abnormal prices.
Eleni the problem here is not the Spikes.

Problem is that Spikes are only created precisely where I opened or closed a trade and are only exclusively on my charts only not on other traders charts.

e.g price moving normal no spike, then I Short at 1.07190 then suddenly price spike down to 1.07150 and order get filled at worse price of 1.07150 instead of 1.07190, slipped by 40 points precisely by 5 seconds delay every trade ( there were 6 trades)
Irwan Adnan
Irwan Adnan  

Perhaps they forgot to set the number between 4 and 5 digits. :). The spike you mentioned more or less 9 pips (90 points). 5 pips when opened and 4 pips when closed. In my experience, as I noted, when I opened an order, it is opened beyond the spread ... I mean the spread is frequentlyslightly higher than it should.

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  

That seems very strange, but how do you know that these spikes are visible only on your charts?

And don't forget that we are talking late Friday, early Sunday opening here. 

Basheer Shaheen
Basheer Shaheen  

hi,

at this time in the market on the eurchf there was no gap and no movement like this

ask your broker why this on your account

good luck  

whroeder1
whroeder1  
The top to bottom of the spike is less than 10 pips. With a spread of 5 pips plus several to slippage, that can be expected on the M1 chart. Turn on the Ask line so you can see how big the spread is.
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
What if you just take following steps:

1. Make several snapshots around this particular bars (different accounts, different brokers...).
  2. Send in an inquiry with all you proves to the authority by which your broker is regulated.
  3. Send a carbon copy of this to your broker and kindly ask'em to explain this to you!

Then sit back and wait - and tell us if you don't mind.

Mrvla
Mrvla  
Carl Schreiber:
What if you just take following steps:

1. Make several snapshots around this particular bars (different accounts, different brokers...).
  2. Send in an inquiry with all you proves to the authority by which your broker is regulated.
  3. Send a carbon copy of this to your broker and kindly ask'em to explain this to you!

Then sit back and wait - and tell us if you don't mind.

Thank you for reading to understand. Yes I have done 1 and 2, no feedback yet but I will keep you posted.

I am using an EA, the same thing happen before I could record it, then I was waiting for the position to close and catch the spiking on record but it did not happen. The long close at the price I asked with no slippages and short position opened at the right price with no slippages( see picture below).

Now I am waiting to see if this current short will close normally without the suspected problem.
To add comments, please log in or register