Is it possible to change from one broker's account to another broker's account using the same subscribed SIGNAL ?

Hello every body,

I need to know if I can change from one broker account to another by using the same subscribed SIGNAL ?

For instance;  from Roboforex.com to Fxopen.com .

Please somebody help me . 

micah07:

Hello every body,

I need to know if I can change from one broker account to another by using the same subscribed SIGNAL ?

For instance;  from Roboforex.com to Fxopen.com .

Please somebody help me . 

Technically you're able to if it is within 24 hours - refundable, based on the FAQ. Otherwise I don't think so unless Service Desk said otherwise.

Hello michh07,

No, its not possible with the same monthly subscription.

You have to stop your subscrption from the first broker and make a new subscription with the second. 

Unless you ask for a refund within the first day or so, like eddykk07 says. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hello michh07,

You have to stop your subscrption from the first broker and make a new subscription with the second. 

Thanks Eleni for your response,

But also I want to know if there is possibility of using different lot size than the Signal provider ?  and if yes, is it applied to every Signal provider or just some of them don't allow lot size changes ?.

I hope for your response soon. 

micah07:

Thanks Eleni for your response,

But also I want to know if there is possibility of using different lot size than the Signal provider ?  and if yes, is it applied to every Signal provider or just some of them don't allow lot size changes ?.

I hope for your response soon. 

Also in the FAQ. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618 and here https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777

Ratio calculation on volume lots are all applied to every signal provider. Unless you buy the tool multiplier from the tool market products page but that will be on your own risk due to your own money management. 

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hello michh07,

Technically, you're still able to, so there is no requirement to stop the first subscription. Stopping the subscription after 24 hours will just simply lead to the release of your monthly fee to the signal provider. Basically for micah07's case, you buy the same signal, each for two accounts and still for the price of two.
Reason: