Recommended Brokers with Extremely Low Spreads

To add comments, please log in or register
C0mput3r
C0mput3r  

Hi Guys,

First I'd like to say Merry Christmas to all! 

I need some advice from you. I have been trading through Oanda for the past 5 years but need a broker now that has a lower spread.

I have developed an EA that works amazing when strategy tester is set to 2 spread, but makes a loss on Oanda's current spread (14).

What brokers would you recommend I try out? I need them to be lower than (or at least equal to) 2 spread on average with no added commission fees, and also willing to take a minimum deposit of $100-$200.

Which brokers are you guys using? Are you happy with the their withdraw speed, spreads, service etc?

Thanks in advance!

Anton 

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
IC Markets ECN account offers very low spreads.
sokramm
sokramm  

What brokers would you recommend I try out? I need them to be lower than (or at least equal to) 2 spread on average with no added commission fees, and also willing to take a minimum deposit of $100-$200.

IC markets charges commission fees. I am not sure that you will find a retail broker that will only have a spread of 2 with no commission, which means that they would make very little money with each transaction. Either you get a broker with a 10 pip spread and no commission or 0-3 pip with commission. They have to make money somehow.

And in my humble opinion, if you have a strategy that only works with spread of 2, then you have nothing... since that will never work in the real world with a live account

Erdenebayar Lamjav
Erdenebayar Lamjav  
Pepperstone razor account is ecn with low spread over 2
To add comments, please log in or register