1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to MENU >> TOOLS >> OPTIONS and click on the COMMUNITY tab. There you put your LOG IN and PASSWORD of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the SEARCH AREA of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click ENTER.
4. You will see lower, in the TERMINAL WINDOW of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green SUBSCRIBE FOR $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's TERMINAL WINDOW.
6. Select the PAYMENT METHOD and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the OPTIONS >> SIGNALS window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the USE NO MORE THAN: ...... OF YOUR DEPOSIT (95% MAXIMUM) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in SIGNAL'S COPYING.
9. In the STOP IF EQUITY IS LESS THAN: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the DEVIATION/SLIPPAGE field, select an option and click OK in the OPTIONS window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the SUBSCRIPTION process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your ACCOUNT DETAILS in the NAVIGATOR window of your MT4 platform, right click in your ACCOUNT NUMBER or NAME and select the option REGISTER A VIRTUAL SERVER.
13. In the VIRTUAL HOSTING window that opens, click NEXT, then NEXT again, select the VPS with the lower PING, MS value (right side of window) and click NEXT.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I AGREE TO THE VIRTUAL HOSTING SERVICE RULES and the AUTO RENEWAL option below (if you want) and click NEXT.
15. Complete your payment for the VPS SERVICE.
16. On the following window, tick the: MIGRATE SIGNAL: ACCOUNT, SIGNAL AND SETTINGS option, click END and you are done.
Alain Verleyen: Your post is just unreadable.
Hi Alain, it is supposed to be a step by step guide for newbies.
Have you tried subscribing to a signal, following various videos and guides? Not a chance !
But anyway, its your opinion and is respected.