Download MetaTrader 5

"New order" button disabled, NOT investor mode

To add comments, please log in or register
Find out how your rating can be improved
Rahoos
Rahoos 2016.11.16 08:11 

Anybody have any suggestions what else to look for?

screenshot

Much thanks in advance,

Rahoos 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.11.16 08:41  
Rahoos:

Anybody have any suggestions what else to look for?

Much thanks in advance,

Rahoos 

Why are you posting in MT4/mql4 section ?

Because trading EURUSD is disabled for this broker.

Rahoos
Rahoos 2016.11.16 08:50  
Alain Verleyen:

Why are you posting in MT4/mql4 section ?

Because trading EURUSD is disabled for this broker.

Because I installed MT4. I don't know why it says MT5 all over it.
"this broker" being AMP Global Clearing LLC? I thought that was just the default server for a demo account. I didn't open an account with them.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.11.16 08:54  
Rahoos:
Because I installed MT4. I don't know why it says MT5 all over it.
"this broker" being AMP Global Clearing LLC? I thought that was just the default server for a demo account. I didn't open an account with them.

Ah...the "bug".

You should download MT4 from a broker site, it seems Metaquotes doesn't provide MT4 directly any more.

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden 2016.11.16 13:18  

Only the first button will download MT5 if you scroll down then MT4 is still there to download.

https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_campaign=www.metatrader4.com

Rahoos
Rahoos 2016.11.16 15:46  

Alain and Marco, thanks for your replies. Sorry if I came across as short-tempered last night. I'll try the MT4 from FXCM, since that's who I want to use for the real account later. Do you know if I can run both MT4 and MT5 on the same computer?

Thanks again,

Rahoos

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.11.16 17:22  
Rahoos:

Alain and Marco, thanks for your replies. Sorry if I came across as short-tempered last night. I'll try the MT4 from FXCM, since that's who I want to use for the real account later. Do you know if I can run both MT4 and MT5 on the same computer?

Thanks again,

Rahoos

Of course you can.
honest_knave
honest_knave 2016.11.16 17:27  
Marco vd Heijden:

Only the first button will download MT5 if you scroll down then MT4 is still there to download.

https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_campaign=www.metatrader4.com

That is what I thought too. I clicked the link to make sure, and mt4setup.exe was downloaded.

Then I ran the installer, and guess what was installed? MT5!

To add comments, please log in or register