Download MetaTrader 5

ex4 to mq4 decompiler Is not fake

To add comments, please log in or register
simon-ton
simon-ton  
I have found a software in the YouTube which converts any ex4 to mq4 in minutes and the software is selling at the best price 
      at first I thought the software is a scam software but when I sent an ex4 file for test and I checked the screenshot I surprised that the software is decompiler any ex4 file 
    some files are taking few hours and some files are taking few seconds 
you can find the software here <link removed by moderator>
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Video unavailable.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
WHRoeder:
Video unavailable.

It seems youtube site is down ?

EDIT : it's back now.

Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia  
simon-ton:
I have found a software in the YouTube which converts any ex4 to mq4 in minutes and the software is selling at the best price 
      at first I thought the software is a scam software but when I sent an ex4 file for test and I checked the screenshot I surprised that the software is decompiler any ex4 file 
    some files are taking few hours and some files are taking few seconds 
you can find the software here https://m.youtube.com/SCAM

It is a scam for sure, the "decompiled" code contains common source code including comments. Probably posted here by the scammer himself.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Ovo:

It is a scam for sure, the "decompiled" code contains common source code including comments. Probably posted here by the scammer himself.

I removed the link.
Blahtech Limited
James Cater  
angevoyageur:
I removed the link.
You should remove this whole thread, it's started from the scammer trying to sell decompilers
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Ex Ovo Omnia:

So you have noticed it (not going to tell what part of the "decompiled" are we referring to now) too :)

Frankly I was laughing my a..s off when I saw that :)

The moron ... he does not even know what happens to some parts of the source file after the code is compiled. But let them do the "decompiling" routine : we need some fun from "experts" like that :)

nicholishen
nicholishen  
Mladen Rakic:

So you have noticed it too :)

The moron ... he does not even know what happens after the code is compiled. But let them do the "decompiling" routine : I need some fun from "experts" like that :)

I'm willing to pitch in some $ if someone wants to send one of their own binaries to verify what they get back really is their original source code or not...to finally put this issue to bed.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nicholishen:

I'm willing to pitch in some $ if someone wants to send one of their own binaries to verify what they get back really is their original source code or not...to finally put this issue to bed.

Here is one

PS: I would like to ask the honest decompiler to decompile the whole thing - including the message that I have left for him in the source code :)

Files:
Ali irwan
Ali irwan  

It was a fraud, that time i gave them my decomplile file and they told me to pay. But after I entered another forum the file was opened with visual basic which only contains the usual form.

To add comments, please log in or register