Download MetaTrader 5

Best Forex Scalping Robot 2016

To add comments, please log in or register
The Market has more than 400 indicators. Try any of them!
Taseer Ahmed
Taseer Ahmed 2016.01.19 14:53 

Please try attaching EA for auto trading.

Warning by moderator: Only download and use DLL files when you are sure that they come from a trusted source.

Files:
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber 2016.01.19 15:46  

Hey?

- You are promoting in this strange way the same EA again and again - looks like spam?

- Why don't you use the official channels of metatrader?

- If it is so successful why don't you post e.g. a link to a myFxBook-account ar some backtest, ...?

mindrust8
mindrust8 2016.01.20 12:47  
How do i use this? Put the file to the experts folder, put the kernel to the libraries, enabled automate button on top and then?
whroeder1
whroeder1 2016.01.20 13:22  
maskofmadness: How do i use this? Put the file to the experts folder, put the kernel to the libraries, enabled automate button on top and then?
Attach the ex4 to a chart
  1. Hope the DLL isn't a virus or Trojan.
  2. Hope the ex4 handles signal recognition, money management, server errors (disconnects,) etc., correctly.
mindrust8
mindrust8 2016.01.20 16:31  
WHRoeder:
maskofmadness: How do i use this? Put the file to the experts folder, put the kernel to the libraries, enabled automate button on top and then?
Attach the ex4 to a chart
  1. Hope the DLL isn't a virus or Trojan.
  2. Hope the ex4 handles signal recognition, money management, server errors (disconnects,) etc., correctly.

I attached it to the chart too. (there was robots name at topside) Nothing happened. It was a demo account tho.

Whatever, it looks suspicious and deleted. (No warnings from Kaspersky btw) 

Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia 2016.01.20 18:22  

Well, I suppose that an author with skills for embedding a trojan would not focus on DLLs for Metatrader :) But it may be one of the following:

• key method implementation
  • the time lock which ends with a "buy full" message
  • spybot for your trading activity

To add comments, please log in or register