Download MetaTrader 5

Looking for a T3 Tilson Indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
Have you found an error in our products? Apply to Service Desk!
JKW
JKW 2015.06.04 15:03 

Hello,

I'm looking for a T3 Tilson Indicator. I have seen some variations, working with MACD or RSI, but not just a straight T3 Tilson Indicator for MT4 that uses just moving averages.

I didn't want to re-invent the wheel if it's already out there. If someone can point me to one, I'd appreciate it.  I want to use it in an automated trading strategy.

Thanks, JW

JD4
JD4 2015.06.24 23:17  
On your trading platform (both MT4 and MT5), there is a tab labeled market, usually at the bottom within the terminal window area.  It might not be an ideal solution, but that is the only place I can think of right now to try looking.  Not sure if you have tried it already or not.  That does have a search spot so you can limit your searches by specific word(s) and not have to go through every single entry on there.  Another possibility if there isn't one already is to try the freelance section, maybe someone else already requested one, or you could request one for yourself.  The downside to this route is there could be a cost for it.
whroeder1
whroeder1 2015.06.25 15:10  
jkwade: I'm looking for a T3 Tilson Indicator.
AllAverages on ForexFactory. (I'd post the link but the moderator won't allow links off site.)
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2015.06.25 17:28  
WHRoeder:
jkwade: I'm looking for a T3 Tilson Indicator.
AllAverages on ForexFactory. (I'd post the link but the moderator won't allow links off site.)
It's not what I said, Forex Factory is not a commercial site (not mainly). Please post your link.
whroeder1
whroeder1 2015.06.26 00:22  

What part of ".com" is not commercial in www.forex.com You already stated that any off-site link is commercial advertising. You are arbitrary.

I mentioned the GRaB indicator. Your response was "I missed it." You are contradictory.

The GRaB indicator paints candles in 6 colors (green up/light green down but both above EMA). <link to commercial site removed>

If someone disagrees with you, you ban them. You are a tyrant.

Please stop being a moderator here. I am not going to post the link because it is in direct contradiction of your mandate.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2015.06.26 10:54  
WHRoeder:

What part of ".com" is not commercial in www.forex.com You already stated that any off-site link is commercial advertising. You are arbitrary.

I mentioned the GRaB indicator. Your response was "I missed it." You are contradictory.

If someone disagrees with you, you ban them. You are a tyrant.

Please stop being a moderator here. I am not going to post the link because it is in direct contradiction of your mandate.

As you wish, this forum will not be moderated from now. I was just trying to do my best and I am tired of your aggressivity and rudeness.

You won. Good luck for the less friendly forum I ever seen.

Keith Watford
Keith Watford 2015.06.27 09:44  

Angevoyageur

What you do is appreciated. It would be a shame if you quit because of differences with one member. 

Donald Gibson
Donald Gibson 2015.06.27 10:00  
GumRai:

Angevoyageur

What you do is appreciated. It would be a shame if you quit because of differences with one member. 

I agree.

PomeGranate
PomeGranate 2015.06.27 15:38  
GumRai:

Dito

JD4
JD4 2015.06.27 17:39  
Problem is if a mod or admin is being heavy handed, while I agree quitting isn't the only solution, toning it back could be an acceptable midpoint.
whroeder1
whroeder1 2015.06.28 12:18  

We need a moderator, emphasis on moderate.

Posting a link to AllAverages on ForexFactory is OK because it's not spam but posting a link to GRaB is, makes no sense. Both free indicators, both on commercial sites. On is OK, one is not. Arbitrary.

I get chided for posting a slightly off remark. OK. When I defend another who is slighted, again, chided. But when others do it to me, not a peep. Arbitrary.

To add comments, please log in or register