MT4 Build 711 - problem with integrated One Click Trader

Hello,

After last update of MT4 platform (Build 711 and newer versions) I have a problem with One Click Trader script included in this software. Every time when I turn it on in the upper left corner on the main chart and restart the platform script back on to hiding. How to fix that? I never had this problem before - only after updating my MT4 platform. Every time I have to load my current template again and again to get it visible...

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for my bad English. ;-)

Recompile it? May be you should ask the people from where you have got it?

Mt4 has it's own option One-Click-Trading: Tools -> Options -> Trade?

I'm using a standard version of "One Click Trader" which is available in MT4 platform :) so I think that I'm asking right people here ;)

Is it a script (a program) or the option of the chart?

I have b735. After Tools->... (s.o.) I have the option to bring the buttons of the One-Click-Trader on and off the chart again and again just with pressing Alt-T again and again?

it's the option of the chart which is available in the upper left corner :) after each MT4 reboot the OCT window hides and I have to press ALT+T again, again and again on each chart... it's very annoying when you trade over 30 different pairs...

THIS you have to tell the ServiceDesk.

But why do reboot so often? Normally my terminals are running from Windows patch day to Windows patch day - ahem weekend after that Tuesday.

I don't reboot MT4 often - only when I import new indicators or when I turn off / on my PC :)

I have no experinece but have you tried to save a template with One-Click-Trader on?

I tried everything and nothing works... before Build 711 everything was working good - this update crashed it...

freakout:
I don't reboot MT4 often - only when I import new indicators or when I turn off / on my PC :)
I thought you just need to refresh after importing new indicator / ea. You don't need to close and then open terminal so that new indicator / ea shows up.

I know :) I've got a reply from MetaQuotes and they will fix it in the next build ;]
Reason: