Push alerts stopped working. Email alerts had stopped working about a month ago.

Push alerts stopped working as of yesterday. Email alerts had stopped working about a month ago. Is there currently any method to get an alert with MT4 build 646?

Push alerts: ensure you do not exceed the SendNotification() limits, otherwise you get a one day penalty ban. (using build 646).

Email alerts: do not know. 

Thanks for that explanation, what is the maximum number of push alerts one could receive per day?

As for email alerts, I'm certain that doesn't actually work. If someone could verify this, it would be great. 

"no more than 2 calls per second and not more than 10 calls per minute. Monitoring the frequency of use is dynamic.

The function can be disabled in case of the restriction violation."

MetaQuotes are not too strict for first time offenders as they realise that you may be testing the function. 

I'm actually not a programmer but I understand the details of the restrictions you explained. It's actually one indicator that I'm using but I'm using it on many pairs. I assume I got flagged because of restarting MT4 several times thereby regenerating the alerts. Would the MT4 email function be independent of restrictions?

Email alerts: do not know. 
Reason: