Attaching the ATR MA

Good day, I wonder how do I attach a moving average to the ATR.

My idea is to merge the two indicators causing the ATR scan the ranger average 14 period MA, is it possible?

I've tried the simple way is to drag the MA ATR but failed. Notice the print and how the moving average is moving Waving as ATR moves, it means, as the ATR moves. The white line is the MA, ATR yellow.

Since already very grateful for the help guys.

Succeso!

Eraldo

qjol:
iMAOnArray

Gracias

ScalperBR:

Gracias

You can do that directly with MT4 without programming.

1. Add ATR indicator to a chart.
  2. Drag and drop Moving Average indicator to the ATR subwindow.
  3. In the settings, Parameters tab, choose for Apply to : "previous indicator's data".
  4. Click OK. Done.

angevoyageur:

You can do that directly with MT4 without programming.

1. Add ATR indicator to a chart.
  2. Drag and drop Moving Average indicator to the ATR subwindow.
  3. In the settings, Parameters tab, choose for Apply to : "previous indicator's data".
  4. Click OK. Done.

Angevoyageur Hello, thanks for your help.
I followed your recommendation but failed to chart attached to the master MA and the steps you do not put aparcem
I use version
version of mt4
4:00 buil 625

this version accepts these commands?

ScalperBR:

Angevoyageur Hello, thanks for your help.
I followed your recommendation but failed to chart attached to the master MA and the steps you do not put aparcem
I use version
version of mt4
4:00 buil 625

this version accepts these commands?

Yes, it works with build 625.

ScalperBR:

Hello, unfortunately it did not work according to their orientation.

One question that comes to MA intalada in MT4, "is not the custom of incidadores", I mean the Moving Avenge, the indicator mt4 boss. I can not access the code base of this MA, is there any way to access?, Or you would have the code?

I want this type of ATR with moving average, notice how the white media moves relative to ATR.

print

Your screenshot is too small, I can't see anything. But it seems you well have Moving Average of ATR, so I don't understand your problem.

If what you get is not what you are waiting for, you can build a custom indicator based on these 2 indicators.

angevoyageur:

Your screenshot is too small, I can't see anything. But it seems you well have Moving Average of ATR, so I don't understand your problem.

If what you get is not what you are waiting for, you can build a custom indicator based on these 2 indicators.

Hello!!

The print is the ATR MA who want to build, you would do?, But note, despite not being good print, the information you enter are real. I'll try to improve the print and you step in Feedback, ok?

ScalperBR:
Hello!!

The print is the ATR MA who want to build, you would do?, But note, despite not being good print, the information you enter are real. I'll try to improve the print and you step in Feedback, ok?
Ok.

angevoyageur:
Ok.

Hello, I again.
Please please look closely at the print, I need to build this indicator, as we already had spoken to him, I hope the print of help.

For now, thank you very much!!

possible I will put in the For video.

ATR MA

ScalperBR:
Hello, I again.
Please please look closely at the print, I need to build this indicator, as we already had spoken to him, I hope the print of help.

For now, thank you very much!!

possible I will put in the For video.

If you already have it, I don't understand what you ask for. I suggest you to ask someone to do it for you.
Reason: