Download MetaTrader 5

metatrader difference between countries

To add comments, please log in or register
TS101
TS101  

hi, all

is there a difference in version of metatrader if i download metatrader inside USA or if i would download it inside Europe.

different language in programming codes or so.

mvg,

Tom

whroeder1
whroeder1  
You want do download from your broker as that has your broker's settings and is what your broker's server supports.
TS101
TS101  

some indicators dont function right on metatrader on my computer. but with my coach on his computer it does function.

could there be an international barrier between program codes or so. maybe if you download it inside USA you get a different metatrader platforum when you download it in europe from there server.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
learndd:

some indicators dont function right on metatrader on my computer. but with my coach on his computer it does function.

could there be an international barrier between program codes or so. maybe if you download it inside USA you get a different metatrader platforum when you download it in europe from there server.

There is only 1 MT4 platform. If some indicators don't function (what does that means ?), then you have to search why, and debug the code.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
learndd:

It could be configuration of the Indicator or a timezone difference . . . to avoid these get a copy of the .set file from the working system and use the same Broker.
TS101
TS101  

hi,all

most of that we tried..!

its like this. the indicator doesnt display right. if i use the indicator on a fxdd platforum it doesnt crash if go up to the monthly timeframe.

A metatrader from another brokers it will crash/get stuck if i go above the daily time frame. some red/blue dots are display, on other plaforums its doesnt display color of those dots ..it is grey.

if metatraders are the same. why does this happen.

gr,

Tom

and what if metatrader doesnt function if there is a dll-lock on it.

and i cannot run metatrader as administrator . it opens but not with my account and it doesnt want to connect to the server.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
learndd:

hi,all

most of that we tried..!

its like this. the indicator doesnt display right. if i use the indicator on a fxdd platforum it doesnt crash if go up to the monthly timeframe.

A metatrader from another brokers it will crash/get stuck if i go above the daily time frame. some red/blue dots are display, on other plaforums its doesnt display color of those dots ..it is grey.

if metatraders are the same. why does this happen.

gr,

Tom

and what if metatrader doesnt function if there is a dll-lock on it.

and i cannot run metatrader as administrator . it opens but not with my account and it doesnt want to connect to the server.

Because your code is buggy. The platform is the same but the data are not, and probably the settings neither.
TS101
TS101  

hi, angevoyageur

is not the code. because it does run at other peoples computer,but just not mine :-(

something else is causing these problems. but we cant figure out what.

so...????!

gr,

Tom

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
learndd:

hi, angevoyageur

is not the code. because it does run at other peoples computer,but just not mine :-(

something else is causing these problems. but we cant figure out what.

so...????!

gr,

Tom

Do you have the same build, same broker, same history downloaded, same settings (max bars in history/chart for example) as other people ? Without having at least the ex4, or better the mql4, of your indicator it's very difficult to help you.
To add comments, please log in or register