Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Publish your article and win recognition from thousands of traders!
sreedhar
sreedhar 2013.11.23 03:56 

Dear Sir

I observed the values displayed in Metratrader is wrong. For ex.g NSE_Nifty values are wrong (high, Low, CMP). Looks like these are modified depending on some calculation and CMP value. Pls let me know is there a way to edit values

Regards

sreedhar

sreedhar
sreedhar 2013.11.23 04:27  
Looks like it has calculation I mean SPOT value + MISC Charts (Brokerage, Converstion, ). How to view without that. pls advice. Just spot value and also is there a way to add additional instruments
Ubzen
Ubzen 2013.11.23 04:43  
kvsree:

Dear Sir

I observed the values displayed in Metratrader is wrong. For ex.g NSE_Nifty values are wrong (high, Low, CMP). Looks like these are modified depending on some calculation and CMP value. Pls let me know is there a way to edit values

Regards

sreedhar

Looks like it has calculation I mean SPOT value + MISC Charts (Brokerage, Converstion, ). How to view without that. pls advice. Just spot value and also is there a way to add additional instruments
Your above questions sounds like they should be directed toward your broker. Click View>Market Watch>then Right_Click inside the Market_Watch window> Click Show_All. If the instrument isn't there then the broker doesn't offer it. You cannot manually add it.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2013.11.23 09:24  
kvsree:
Are you looking at Nifty or a Nifty CFD or Nifty Futures value ?
/
To add comments, please log in or register