How to get data of candlestick from Netdania chart

Hello everyone,

I find have a different candlestick on my broker MT4 platform and Netdania chart. So that, It effect to my strategy when i compare value : High, Low, Open, Close of any candles on chart. I thinks that Netdania chart is better than MT4 broker and best for price action. So, anyone can tell me how to get data of candlestick from Netdania and Live import to MT4 chart ( like as an indicator redraw candlestick).

Please help me. Thanks a lot.

Bizu

bizu:

Hello everyone,

I find have a different candlestick on my broker MT4 platform and Netdania chart. So that, It effect to my strategy when i compare value : High, Low, Open, Close of any candles on chart. I thinks that Netdania chart is better than MT4 broker and best for price action. So, anyone can tell me how to get data of candlestick from Netdania and Live import to MT4 chart ( like as an indicator redraw candlestick).

Please help me. Thanks a lot.

Bizu

Did you perform research what sort of data feed is available from Netdania? Once you got the feed you could construct an offline chart .

Hi Ovo,

Netdania using Java chart on web, not on MT4 . So, i dont know how to short data feed from java. Please instruct me if you know to do it . Thanks

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-realtime-streaming-currency-exchange-rates-charts/chart-forex-charts/ChartStation.aspx

Anyone can help me ? please.

bizu:
Anyone can help me ? please.

As I understand, the matter is:

1. You have MT4 terminal in your computer.

2. Expert is running in this MT4 terminal.

3. You want for this expert to open/close orders baset on quotes from Netdania ? is it ?

Which time frames do you trade? D1/H4? Is this possibly just a timezone issue? Otherwise why would bars be different enough to affect your strategy?

bizu:

Hi Ovo,

Netdania using Java chart on web, not on MT4 . So, i dont know how to short data feed from java. Please instruct me if you know to do it . Thanks

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-realtime-streaming-currency-exchange-rates-charts/chart-forex-charts/ChartStation.aspx

Well, they provide both the Java API and an XML formatted data. Unfortunately there is no detailed description in the site but trial. I cannot afford to invest my time in the trial.

With use of the Java API it should be straightforward to construct the MT4 offline files directly. It would mean some Java coding.

On the other hand - if the XML formatted data included historical candles (which I am not sure of) - the solution could be coded just using the MQL/WinAPI.

Hi all,

more:

As I understand, the matter is:

1. You have MT4 terminal in your computer.

2. Expert is running in this MT4 terminal.

3. You want for this expert to open/close orders baset on quotes from Netdania ? is it ?

Yes, it's correct. My EA running on MT4 Terminal and i want my expert get quotes from Netdania

ydrol:
Which time frames do you trade? D1/H4? Is this possibly just a timezone issue? Otherwise why would bars be different enough to affect your strategy?

on Timeframe M5. Close, Open, High, Low of Candlestick on MT4 is different with on Netdania. So, it's effect to my stategy.

Ovo:

Well, they provide both the Java API and an XML formatted data. Unfortunately there is no detailed description in the site but trial. I cannot afford to invest my time in the trial.

With use of the Java API it should be straightforward to construct the MT4 offline files directly. It would mean some Java coding.

On the other hand - if the XML formatted data included historical candles (which I am not sure of) - the solution could be coded just using the MQL/WinAPI.

Thanks for share your knowledge about Java API. Did you know which website can help me to write this code ? or anyone can help me ? (like as freelancer)

Bizu

Hi,

In other case, anyone can tell me about MT4 brokers which data feed is same Netdania ? Thanks a lot .

Bizu

Is Netdania a broker? Ask them who their main liquidity providers are. Then find an MT4 broker with the same providers.

But still not guaranteed to be the same if either party manipulates the prices, or access/weight providers differently

EDIT: Also the broker's/netdania's timezone will affect how candles are formed on D1 and W1.

Netdania is not a broker. You can see this link : http://www.netdania.com/.
Reason: