PASSWORD PROTECTION FOR MQ4 FILE OR INDICATOR OR EA

DEAR EXPERTS,

I M REALLY NEW TO THIS . PLS KINDLY HELP I WANT TO PROTECT MY INDICATOR WITH PASSWORD OR EA WITH PASSWORD HOW ITS POSSIBLE . PLS EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE METHOD

I suppose after you read the following article you will have some Ideas... Tell me what do you think?

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/359 

Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques
Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques
  • investeo
  • www.mql5.com
Most developers need to have their code secured. This article will present a few different ways to protect MQL5 software - it presents methods to provide licensing capabilities to MQL5 Scripts, Expert Advisors and Indicators. It covers password protection, key generators, account license, time-limit evaluation and remote protection using MQL5-RPC calls.

karkey:

DEAR EXPERTS,

I M REALLY NEW TO THIS . PLS KINDLY HELP I WANT TO PROTECT MY INDICATOR WITH PASSWORD OR EA WITH PASSWORD HOW ITS POSSIBLE . PLS EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE METHOD

Please don't type in capitals,  it makes it hard to read and it seems like you are SHOUTING  . . . 

This forum is aimed at MT5 and mql5,  if you have a MT4 or mql4 question/issue you should post on the mql4 Forum . . .  without shouting.
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum
Reason: