Download MetaTrader 5

PASSWORD PROTECTION FOR MQ4 FILE OR INDICATOR OR EA

To add comments, please log in or register
Do you want to order an application? Find out how to obtain the desired result
karkey
karkey 2013.10.13 10:54 

DEAR EXPERTS,

I M REALLY NEW TO THIS . PLS KINDLY HELP I WANT TO PROTECT MY INDICATOR WITH PASSWORD OR EA WITH PASSWORD HOW ITS POSSIBLE . PLS EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE METHOD

GBWT094114
GBWT094114 2013.10.13 11:33  

I suppose after you read the following article you will have some Ideas... Tell me what do you think?

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/359 

Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques
Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques
  • investeo
  • www.mql5.com
Most developers need to have their code secured. This article will present a few different ways to protect MQL5 software - it presents methods to provide licensing capabilities to MQL5 Scripts, Expert Advisors and Indicators. It covers password protection, key generators, account license, time-limit evaluation and remote protection using MQL5-RPC calls.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2013.10.13 11:37  
karkey:

DEAR EXPERTS,

I M REALLY NEW TO THIS . PLS KINDLY HELP I WANT TO PROTECT MY INDICATOR WITH PASSWORD OR EA WITH PASSWORD HOW ITS POSSIBLE . PLS EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE METHOD

Please don't type in capitals,  it makes it hard to read and it seems like you are SHOUTING  . . . 

This forum is aimed at MT5 and mql5,  if you have a MT4 or mql4 question/issue you should post on the mql4 Forum . . .  without shouting.
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum
To add comments, please log in or register