Can't subscribe to Signals

I'm registered at MQL5 and can easy to subscribe and change Signals for my MT4 platform. Unfortunately I can't do the same with MT5. Need help. Thank you.

rachel21:
I'm registered at MQL5 and can easy to subscribe and change Signals for my MT4 platform. Unfortunately I can't do the same with MT5. Need help. Thank you.
What message do you get ? Do you have some details of what you are trying ?

angevoyageur:
What message do you get ? Do you have some details of what you are trying ?
When I click "Subscribe" it opens MT5 platform Options - Community with Login and Pass. When I type Pass it opens MQL5 community where I see my chosen signal. It asks MQL5 pass again. I type the pass similar to the previous from Options - Community. But it doesn't allow to click OK. Probably the pass is different, but I forgot it. The same way I do in MT4 with same pass and it works. Please help me to reset the pass. Thank you.

rachel21:
When I click "Subscribe" it opens MT5 platform Options - Community with Login and Pass. When I type Pass it opens MQL5 community where I see my chosen signal. It asks MQL5 pass again. I type the pass similar to the previous from Options - Community. But it doesn't allow to click OK. Probably the pass is different, but I forgot it. The same way I do in MT4 with same pass and it works. Please help me to reset the pass. Thank you.
How can you post here if you don't have the password ? Anyway you can use this form to change your password.

Thank you very much. Now it's working.

Another question about the Signals settings. Now I'm testing Super Scalping on MT4. This signal most of the time for all chosen currencies trades in "-". Is it possible to make some changes in signal settings?

Thank you.

rachel21:

Another question about the Signals settings. Now I'm testing Super Scalping on MT4. This signal most of the time for all chosen currencies trades in "-". Is it possible to make some changes in signal settings?

Thank you.

What do you mean ? Anyway I don't think there settings you can change with Signals.

The program chooses currencies and trades with losses. 

rachel21:
The program chooses currencies and trades with losses. 
Then you have to choose a better signal. If you need more control on the trading don't use a signal, rather use an Expert Advisor. You can find a lot of them in the Codebase (free) or in the Market.

You read my mind and absolutely right. Thank you.

how to conect my signal to metatrader4 . 
pleaase help me
Reason: